SABER WARS 3 NEWTONS ASCENSION

Start from the beginning

Cat was back at Whiskey Hotel and I back at Base. Newt was with me, "So much has happened since you disappeared from us"
"What has happened?"
I handed her the momentium book. "Read it Newt"
"What will I learn?"
"Everything"
She opened the book and was taken through a series of visions and heard voices from the past through the book. Through every page is every chapter of our lives, she strained trying to take it all in. I was prepared for what she will see when she gets to the end. Then the book fell out of her hands. She gasped and had tears in her eyes.  "Where is he?!"
She yelled. "The book should have showed you, I don't-"
I picked up the book and saw everything was blank. "Our history including yours has been erased by the destruction of the Aether"
"What happened?"
"Your father, after his betrayal against us on the moon, after his clone died, it would mean we were to learn the truth about Agartha and The Aether, that both are the same, the only way of destroying the apothicon scourge was to destroy all of it"
"Meaning everything would fade away from existence, so tell me Bell, why do you still exist?!" She ignited her saber and pointed it at me.
"Because We are not part of the Aether, my mother made sure of that, my father and my brothers fathers all died including my twin brother Jp and the world of the Aether ceased to exist and there was nothing but darkness, Samantha and Eddie are the only two to escape through the door way I closed off forever, there Monty appeared again but was fading slowly, if you don't believe me, reach into my mind and see for yourself, I won't lie to you"
She did so I felt the pull she used upon me. I let her in my mind. I let her in.

There Monty walked out of the Portal halfway faded. He held a yellow saber and   Wanted to duel one last time before fading
Away. He wanted to die a man than a beast. I didn't want to fight him. "JP! You will honor our duel or die just like your mother, just like your father and your children!"
I  stood there and felt anger rising. I turned to him. "You want to die Monty, you'll die just as your brother has died and everything we've been fighting with the rest of The Aether" I ignited my saber and pointed it at him.
We dueled and it was so intense. Either he wanted to prove a point or go down fighting. He struck me then I struck him. Both of us were wounded bad and we held our stance. "I'm sorry Monty, I am"
"No exception, everything you've done has changed the balance the way things are meant to be!"
"By reliving the same painful memories over and over again in a fucking cycle! You were supposed to wipe out the Apothicons, now you've became them!!!"
"Well here's a fact you changed all of that!"
"You changed when you killed Sierra, Robbie Shapiro, my children and the rest of colossus, left it in flames, we were supposed to coexist together and now your forcing my hand!"
"This is the end Jp, strike me down and prove yourself a masaki, prove yourself to the samurai religion!"
"ENOUGH!"
We dueled again and then we clashed sabers. He kicked me back and I got on my knee. "You have no honor"
"Where is yours?!"
I stood. "I should killed you years ago"
"Your mistake! Give in and become one with the darkness! Become one with the Aether, just like your brother"
Monty flinched and I held my saber tight.
He then activated another Saber making it duel wielded. I stood holding my cross guard saber and sighed. We
Stood staring at each other then I closed my eyes. He let out a yell and ran up to me. I blocked both of his attacks then cut him down. He yelled in pain then I stabbed him. He dropped the saber and fell to the ground. I got on one knee beside him and he was breathing hard. "We could have done a lot more good then what we've done all these years"
"Where there's good there's always evil, Bell before I.... pass on...find her... my Daughter... find Newt"
I remembered Newt.
"I will"
"Find my daughter..."

Then I stared at Newt. She looked at me then she deactivated her saber. "I'm so sorry Newt"
"No, it's not your fault, it's my father, he lost his way, just as he has before, didn't even care about me"
"He did care right until the end"
"I don't blame you"
"We both lost our worlds, help us save this one from this damned war, or we'll never be free from the fighting"
She nodded.
Then John came in. "Shadow forces are gathering beyond the mountain near Base 91" John told me of anther attack.
"Send me Bell, I will go and meet them"
"Meet them you will, assemble a team and stop them from what they're doing"