Fengjiu's heart started to beat loudly in her chest when she realized where Lady Nuwa was going. It can't be... Lady Nuwa observed Fengjiu's wide eyes and nodded. "Donghua Dijun was going to be reincarnated as Wenchang Dijun."

Fengjiu's hands started shaking as she clutched her ring tightly, her thoughts running wild. Donghua is Wenchang... Wenchang is Donghua... She started feeling dizzy at her thoughts. Lady Nuwa spoke softly, "You were supposed to get married and live together in the mortal realm for 20 years... You both die tragically, then when you returned to the immortal realm, your fates were... not ill-fated anymore."

Fengjiu felt like her head was stuck in a fog. Donghua and I are fated... We're... fated! Lady Nuwa watched many emotions go through Fengjiu's face. "Because Donghua gave up everything to follow you to the mortal realm, the heavens were touched." Fengjiu's eyes snapped to Lady Nuwa's. "You passed the Test of Fate."

Fengjiu's felt her tears start to soak her cheeks. None of what Lady Nuwa said happened. Did this mean... they failed? They failed because she sacrificed her blood for her people? Anger and despair filled Fengjiu as she thought about how unfair it was. She covered her stinging eyes as she kept crying. She didn't know what to do anymore. Lady Nuwa felt Fengjiu's distress.

"Xiao Jiu..." Fengjiu looked at Lady Nuwa with teary eyes. "Let me continue," Lady Nuwa said patiently. "Donghua still gave up everything for you despite my miscalculation." Fengjiu froze at her words.

"He knew he would face heavenly retribution if he opened that forcefield, it could have meant death." Fengjiu's eyes started getting teary once again when she thought about Donghua getting hurt. "He didn't hesitate to leave everything just to go to you. Even I... wasn't able to predict that he would do that. After all, he gave up his fate in love for power."

Lady Nuwa gave a soft chuckle. "Even though I miscalculated, Donghua still ended up sacrificing everything just to be with you." She looked at Fengjiu with a smile, "It seems you two are really meant for each other." Her words made Fengjiu's head droop. But... I'm dead.

"You... Didn't meet your fated calamity."

Fengjiu's eyes snapped up as she looked at Lady Nuwa. She felt like she freezes at every word that came out of that woman's mouth. "I- I'm not dead?"

Lady Nuwa nodded. "It was my fault for underestimating you. Because you used your power without hesitation for the good of others, even at the expense of your own life, you have ascended to High Goddess."

What? What did she say? Fengjiu stared at her with wide eyes. "But I was struck by lightning! I didn't pass the heavenly trial!" Lady Nuwa shook her head, "Don't you remember the light that surrounded you after the third bolt?" Fengjiu nodded, remembering the blinding light.

"You ascended at that moment, but I still needed to treat your spirit personally, so you were brought here. You are the first ever red nine-tailed fox that used your blood before ascending to High Goddess, with a very noble reason. It took a long time for you to recover. Now that you're a High Goddess, you can use your blood to defeat as many evil spirits as you want."

Fengjiu wrinkled her nose. "Where is... here?" Lady Nuwa chuckled and shook her head. "That's a secret. You're not even supposed to be here, but it was my fault, this is the least I could do." Fengjiu was still not convinced, "Our names on the rock... We're really fated? We can be together without causing calamity?" Lady Nuwa nodded.

"Does this mean..." Fengjiu paused looking at Lady Nuwa's facial expression. 

"I can go back?" Lady Nuwa smiled softly, "Only if you want to." Fengjiu looked at her with wide, twinkling eyes. "I want to go back!"

"If you had really met your fated calamity, would you have chosen to go back even if you weren't fated for Donghua?"

Fengjiu looked at her, "Is it possible to come back after a fated calamity?" Lady Nuwa shook her head. "That's a secret. I'm only saying if." Fengjiu was already nodding. Lady Nuwa looked at her curiously, "Why?"

"Lady Nuwa, I would go back because even if I wasn't fated to Donghua, I'd live quietly loving him or..." Fengjiu smirked, "I'd find you... and kick your butt!"

Lady Nuwa gave a start. She felt like she should be offended, but she wasn't. She only chuckled before standing up. "Let's go Xiao Jiu. It's been 3,000 years. I'm sure Donghua Dijun misses you a lot."

Fengjiu blushed and followed her quickly. "I can really go back?" Lady Nuwa nodded and started walking. Fengjiu skipped after her happily. Lady Nuwa paused before turning to look at Fengjiu.

"Congratulations Xiao Jiu."

Fengjiu was confused. What was she congratulating her for? She was about to ask when Lady Nuwa spoke first. "You and Donghua have touched the heavens with your love," She paused before adding.

"Congratulations on passing the Test of Fate."

Author's Note: Surprise! I posted another chapter~ What  did you guys think of the big reveal? Hehehehehehe also...

THANK YOU FOR 5K READS!!!

I didn't expect this book to reach 5K reads within today, so I have to fulfill my promise, don't I? >.<  To celebrate reaching 5K in less than a day, I will be posting an additional 2 chapters tomorrow a few hours apart! Thank you so much for all your support! I love you all! Stay safe <3

Also... Isn't Fengjiu with her tails so cute????

 Isn't Fengjiu with her tails so cute????

-Yunxi