Fix You

So here we go again😂.
This is a sort of sequel (?) of 'get a fragging recharge!' and it's set in the same continuity.
I added another OC of mine but she's not too relevant and basically a cameo.
I don't think I will add anything more to this fanfic, but if I will you'll know😂.

Ratchet bit down a surprised yelp as a pair of cold lips pressed against his neck cables. A fresh shiver passed through his frame, running along his backstruts.
He scanned the room rapidly to see if anyone in there had noticed something.
To his silent relief, the noise from the kids playing had covered whatever piece of sound may have come from his vocalizer.
He then proceeded to shoot a killing glare at Wheeljack, guilty of that risky move.
“Are you out of your processor ?!” Ratchet hissed quietly, crossing his arms and stopping definitely from his work on the scanners.
“Maybe Sunshine” Wheeljack grinned lazily.
The medic huffed under his breath.
“I swear you’re going to be the death of me-” he only managed to finish the sentence, when the wreaker snaked his arms around the orange and white mech’s waist and pulled him closer.
He bit Ratchet’s neck cables, making the poor mech hiss.
“What in the Pit ?! Wheeljack !!” The medic snapped lowly, he could see the love bite on his cables with tail of his optic. It was leaking a bit and it stung.
“Aw come on ! I know you like it Sunshine” Wheeljack smirked mischievously and reached to kiss Ratchet’s jawline.
Unluckily for him, the other mech managed to pull away enough to make him miss.
“How in the name of Cybertron I am supposed to hide this ?! The others will notice !” The medic hissed.
“Who said ya have to hide it ?” The wreaker chuckled quietly.
“I don't want the others to dig their nose in my private life” Ratchet huffed.
They heard a snapping sound and simultaneously tilted their helms towards the source of it.
“This is such a gossip !” near the railing stood a grinning Miko with her phone in hand.
“Well I think it’s too late for that, Sunshine”  Wheeljack rested his chin on the medic’s shoulder, with his lazy grin on.
Ratchet face palmed and leaned his helm backwards.
“I can't believe it” he muttered.
“so, since when ?” The girl leaned forward, ready to hear the story.
“Since when what ?” Bulkhead, Arcee and Bumblebee turned towards the scene, with curiosity.
“Well, I think you can guess by yourself” Arcee rested her servos on her hips, her lips twitching upwards.
“Oh THAT !” The green mech smiled knowingly.
The young scout beeped something.
“Right Bee, he knows something we don’t” the femme stated nodding in approval.
“So, care to explain ?” Miko butted in again, still waiting for her answer.
“I think it’s been five months or so” Wheeljack said, then looked at Ratchet for confirmation. The medic sighed quietly and nodded.
“You knew about this Bulk ?” Arcee asked.
“Yes” Bulkhead simply shrugged.
“And you didn’t tell me ?!” The human girl pouted, using a betrayed tone.
“Knowing you I did good not telling you. Sorry Miko” the green mech scratched the back of his helm and smiled sheepishly.
“But most importantly. You two together ? That’s the last thing I was expecting” Arcee grinned.
“Aw, come on ! It was so obvious !” a black and torquoise femme, with torquoise optics jumped on top of Bulkhead’s shoulder.
“Hi Enderspark” Wheeljack smirked “obvious as your attraction towards Prime ?” He raised an eyebrow as he watched Enderspark’s faceplates morph in surprise and embarrassment.
“Oh ? I wasn't the one sleeping with a certain someone on the medical berth” the black femme retorted.
Ratchet covered his face with his servo.
That was the most embarrassing moment in his entire life.
Sure, he had had relationships, but he always kept the details for himself, rarely sharing few things with Orion Pax.  
“Ya know that scrap doesn’t work with me, don't you ?” The wreaker chuckled.
“But it works on Ratchet I see” she said.
Said mech glared at her from in between his digits.
“You are chit chatting like the carrier of my carrier. And you two, part right now, we are not in a bar !” Ultra Magnus entered the room with his usual stiff expression.
Wheeljack glared at him but didn’t let go the medic.
“Uh, guys ? I may be in slight trouble. A little help ?” Smokescreen asked through the comm-link.
“What trouble ?” Ratchet asked looking at the scanners. There were many signals around the young mech.
He had gone scouting for energon with Optimus about two hours before.
“Arachnid decided she wanted Optimus for dinner and tied him somewhere. I was left with her insecticon friends !” Smokescreen said, trying to outrun the sounds of the raging battle he had to face alone.
“What are we waiting for ?” Arcee asked.
“Well soldiers, with me. Ratchet bridge us to the location” Ultra Magnus ordered.
Wheeljack had to let go of his lover, even though he didn’t want to.
He went through the bridge opened by the medic, following the commander.