Thank You Part 2

Since Pandaboy119 can't edit this for me, I was asked to publish it like this... so I apologize for the grammar mistakes. Also the next chapter, it will be also left, unedited.

—————————————————————

Chase's POV

"What do you want to talk about ma'am?" I asked, curious "Well,  your mom and I have decided that you should stay here, she already packed the things you'll need inside" I was surprised and happy at the same time "Really?" She nodded as I gave her a hug "Thank you" I said as he smiled and said "You're welcome" before leaving the hospital. After she left the hospital I went back into the room "Chase? Where's mom?" He asked confused and I told him what his told me and he's happy about it.

Marshall's POV

"That's so sweet of your mother to let you stay here" I said blushing lightly, "Yeah, anyway have you eaten yet? If you want I'll order some McDonalds?" He asked "No I haven't, mcdo sounds nice. I want Chicken fillet ala king with chicken nuggets" I told him as he said he'll have the same order "How about drinks?" He asked one more time  "Coke" and yet again he'll have the same. Curious I asked him "Why do we have the same orders, Chase?" "Well...uhm.. it's my favorite meal and you coincidentally told my my favorite meal" he said blushing a little "Aww, now I know what I will order when we go to McDonalds" I said blushing a little while he blushed as well. He ordered the food and a few minutes out food was here and Chase got out to get it.

A few seconds later, he came in with a smile "Dinner is served" he said in a fancy way as I laugh quietly "Haha, you're funny Chase". Chase set up my food  and so does he "Thanks again Chase... for everything".

Chase's POV

"No problem Marshall, I'll be happy to help you anytime" I smile as I attempted to hug him but I didn't "Chase?" He called me "What's wro-" I got cut off as he hugged me I blushed again as I hugged him back "You earned this Chase, but how am I gonna repay you for all of this?" He asked me as I just told him that being a friend enough. He whispered something but I didn't hear and I don't care what he whispered, "So Marshall, you wanna study?" I asked him as he nodded we studied for a few minutes but Marshall fell asleep "You're so cute when you're asleep" I whispered as I went to to the couch and slept there, after a few hours I noticed Marshall is awake and told me to come sleep with him, I blushed as I nod and slept with him at the bed.

Rocky's POV

"Ugh! I can't believe him! He said he would change but no, he got mad at Chase for no absolute reason!" I screamed in my head as I reached my house "Morning mom and dad" I greeted as they greeted me back "I'm gonna do my homework, if you'll need me I'll be in my room" I told them as I went up to my
room and started to do my homework, after a few minutes I've finished the homework and started to scroll through my phone but then Zuma messaged me through messenger.

Zuma: Rocks?

I ignored his message but he messaged me again with the same message and at the third time he messaged I started to get annoyed and replied.

Me: What?

Zuma: You okay?

Me: Yeah, why?

Zuma: Then why were you ignoring me at school?

I couldn't think of an excuse and I have no choice but to tell him.

Me: You said you'll be nice to everyone and not to hurt anyone but at lunch I saw you hurting Chase! WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PROMISE!?

Zuma: Look I'm sorry for what you saw but I didn't hurt him, I just got a little mad at him.

Me: And why is that?

Zuma: You wouldn't understand

Me: Wouldn't understand what?

He didn't reply after that, I was mad at him but now I feel bad for him... so I messaged him again.

Me: Fine, I forgive you.

He finally replied as I smiled.

Zuma: Really? Promise that'll be the last time you'll see me be a bully ever again.

Me: Good.

Then it struck me... Why am I even mad at him the first place, why do I care what he does, why do I get jealous when he's with that girl the other day? I have so many questions about him... "Oh no... what's happening to me?" I said to myself and ignored all the questions. My mom finally called me for dinner.

———————————————————————————
So sorry guys 😢😛