"Whoo! I'm beat. A nice shower and hanging out with my baby for the rest of the day." Takashi said.

"That's all you do Takashi aside from watching historical movies and inventing stories..." Syaoran sarcastically arched a brow.

"Hey, I'll let you know that's not all I do with Chiharu. I can tell you about the time we went to the park and we found ourselves in front of-"

"Whatever man!" Syaoran rolled his eyes and started walking towards the locker room.

Takashi was Chiharu's boyfriend. They had been together for almost two years now. Many guys wondered how he lasted so long with her because of all his stories but deep down Syaoran knew Chiharu loved to hear them and laugh at his creative imagination.

"Hey man!" Kyu, a Chinese six feet guy who was wearing the opponent's jersey jogged and catch up to Syaoran. "Great game today."

Syaoran laughed and smirked. "I told you we'd beat you! You should have changed schools for Tomoeda when you had the chance. I can smell the finals already."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Next time you will not be so lucky. If it wasn't for Takashi you would have ended up scoreless in this game." Kyu said.

Syaoran laughed at his comment. "Are you sure about that? I don't know. I keep thinking that I probably would have found a way to score anyways."

Kyu shook his head but smiled nonetheless. He had known Li since eighth grade. They were both summoned to play on China's junior national team. Needless to say the passion both of them had for the game helped them become friends easily. But that wasn't the only thing they shared. Just like Syaoran, with his tanned skin and strong built he could make any woman sway his way. His short dark brown hair and sexy playful attitude was another of his attributes. Slowly he created a little fan club of girls crushing all over him in each High School they visited to play. It was not too hard to imagine why he had girls all over the school drooling every time they saw him.

But his dreamy eyes had one person they belonged to... Syaoran's cousin Meiling, a hard to read and most of the time contradictory girl. Even with his good looks it wasn't easy for Kyu. She had never been an easy going person. The fact that at the beginning Syaoran wasn't too happy about their relationship, which completely pissed Kyu off, and a lot of time spent arguing with her made the pursuit much harder than he thought. But finally after a year of chasing her, Syaoran saw that Kyu's feelings for her were real and helped him a little. Finally last year she decided to give him a chance and they'd been together ever since.

"Well man, I'll see you later. My girlfriend must be waiting for me." Kyu said while smirking.

Syaoran chuckled and in a humorous way replied, "Yeah, we all know how she gets when she has to wait."

Kyu laughed. "I'll see you around." He turned around and walked away towards the visitors' locker room.

Syaoran started to walk towards his locker room with Eriol and Takashi when he heard his name been called.

"Li!"

Syaoran turned around to find Mark approaching them. He was a blonde, 5'8 built man who could very well be mistaken for a football player but he actually played soccer. Just like Kyu, he played for another school but was friends with them because he was the captain of the Chinese National Soccer team. "Hey man, nice game to all of you."

"Thanks Mark." Eriol said before turning towards Syaoran. "We'll see you inside." He said walking into the changing rooms with Takashi behind him.

Syaoran smirked as he waited for Mark to reach him. "So, did you just come to scout your competition for the finals or were you just enjoying the game?"