"(N/N)-chan! (N/N)-chan! We thought you weren't going to make it today!" my head was pressed against her chest as I giggled lightly at her antics. I felt a hand grab my wrist, I knew instantly it was Tamaki from the shaking. I turned to face him, his forehead was pressed against the wall, his iris held deep anxiety as he stared at me.

I gave him a bright smile as I took his hand into mine. My quirk barely affected him now, I've used it so much over the years that his body built up a small immunity to it, but that wouldn't stop me from trying my best to calm him down.

"Glad of you to join us Kurishoki, you're just in time to watch Togata fight my class." Aizawa's monotone voice brought me back to the situation at hand. I was really confused, Mirio was going to fight the class of 1-A? Oh boy-

"I-Is....is that a good idea?" I inquired, a little fearful for the safety of our underclassmen. He just eyed me, making me aware that I don't have any say in this. I let out a sigh as I felt Nejire drag me away, even though we weren't going to fight the class, we still had to change into our gym uniforms. Weird right-?

Nejire, Tamaki, and I stood next to the right wall of the Gym Gamma, Mirio stood towards the back of the field, stretching his limbs with one of his iconic smiles. I could feel myself sweating a little from anxiety. I feared for the safety of the students, but he wouldn't absolutely destroy them, would he?

Well I was wrong.

I watched as Mirio annihilate the class of 1-A.

These poor kids-

"Mirio really needs to learn how to hold back.." I turned to look at Tamaki, he was mumbling under his breath as his forehead was pressed against the concrete wall. I giggle softly while rubbing his back in a soothing manner. I could tell he wasn't over how he embarrassed himself in front of the underclassmen, Nejire filled me in.

I could feel him take comfort with my touch, I watched as his shoulders relaxed forward, a small sigh of satisfaction left his lips. A smile creeped up onto my lips as I watched his form, he is always so adorable.

"POWEEERR!"

A snapped my head back towards Mirio's fight with the first years, I sweatdropped and let out a loud, exasperated sigh, I swear he goes overboard sometimes.

The class of 1-A let out loud groans as they held their stomachs in pain, Mirio happily strutted over to where we were. Nejire was cheering him on, while Tamaki and I just stared at him, debating whether or not we should scold him for absolutely obliterating the poor kids.

"Mirio doesn't know how to hold back at all huh.." I mumbled

Tamaki nodded, "Yeah...he doesn't."

I watched intently as Mirio explained his quirk to the class, I had offered to heal them so they no longer felt cramped, but Aizawa had shooed me away. It's always amusing watching as people learn that Mirio's quirk isn't all that strong, he just made it strong from his years at U.A.

I could remember back in middle school when Mirio wasn't even able to phase his head through walls, him and I used to bring attention to ourselves so Tamaki didn't feel overwhelmed when he failed. I let at a small, breathy laugh as I remembered those days; the simpler days.

The day ended swiftly, the crisps summer air was turning cooler as autumn creeped up on us. I had to stop by the support class to make modifications to my hero suit, with the new prosthetic and everything, I wanted to get a body suit of some sort now.

I watched as Hatsume eyed my costume design sheet, her hand was placed on her chin, she was eyeing the paper really intensely. Honestly I was feeling a bit nervous, don't know why.