Chapter Nineteen - Redone

Începe de la început

“I ended up in Seattle Washington and crashed for five days straight and when I finally decided to leave and find a pack I had found Damien instead. He had been severely hurt and knew he needed blood. So I fixed him up and sent him on his way after he had given me the name of Tony’s pack.” I smiled at the memory of when I first met Tony.

“It was only a few short hours after I had arrived that Michael had found me and when I told him the truth we were happy and in love for two years that boy had been my mate and had taken away the rejection I had felt from Luke. But then we came back to my old pack because they needed help and we were the closest pack to them. Michael rejected me the next day after we had arrived and went back to Luke his real mate.” I spoke with anger in my voice.

Ethan was pissed as hell and looked like he was ready to kill something and Dylan was trying to calm him down. But it didn’t look like it was working all too well.

“It ended up with me running away once more from that pack only this time I wasn’t alone I had Tony with me. He was after all my protector and boy did I never once forget it during those three months we were gone. Shaun had found us and told us of the way to get Michaels mark off of me so he could be killed so all I had to do was wait. That next night the mark had disappeared from my neck because Luke had finally marked Michael thinking it would kill me.” I smirked at them all.

Some had already known the story or at least most of it anyway but to get to the parts they didn’t know they first had to understand the beginning. I knew that most of them still probably cared for me and maybe even loved me but I was done with being toyed and by the time I was finished with this they would realize it as well.

“When I came back I found Luke and Damien in a confrontation and I didn’t even hesitate, I shot him between the eyes just because I could. It ended up with us having a trial for Michael since they had done some horrible stuff while I had been gone. It ended with him being guilty and was dead the next night. I won’t go into the details but trust me he got what he deserved. I had also found out that before Eve died she had done a spell to make think both myself and my wolf that I had found my mates with Luke and Michael so they could harness my power. “I sighed remembering it.

“Stupid idiots, I ended up getting attacked that same night by Heyel himself. Unfortunately Cali got dragged in because she was my second protector and I knew there was trouble so my spell went off at the same time Heyel’s did.” I said looking at Cali

She was so beautiful but I knew she was self-conscious about her scars but she hid it well. My scars were easy to hide when I was fully dressed but not so easy when I was training. I thought I would feel self-conscious as well but all it did was make me look tough and I liked that. It made sure no one would attack before thinking ever again or so I hoped.

“I finally found Cali in the inky blackness we had been in for what seemed forever. But Heyel finally showed up and showed me what had happened at my birth and said I was his. But before he could grab me Cali did a spell that got us out of there. But the pain and suffering wasn’t over. Arianna here made me chose who got to live and who died. I chose Cali because at the time I thought she had more to live for and I would make the same choice now if I had to.” I growled looking at Arianna.

“I watched as I died in a mirror I was given and I watched my friends cry and suffer at my death. Till Cali’s mom came in, she brought my body back but my soul was still with Arianna. I thought I had woken up once before and when I told you three this you had me locked up and said things I thought you would never say to me in a million years. I said pointing to Tony, Cali, and Shaun

I thought about that dream world I had been put in and wondered if I was wrong to feel the way I did towards them but it didn’t matter the feeling was there and they had lost my trust due to a god playing games.