Thank You!!

Hello hello! Congratulations to you, for finishing reading this story, and to me, for finishing writing it! I just wanted to thank all that read this story for reading it. I had so much fun with this, and I have to say that I am very proud of it. I wrote a skeleton of this story on paper, and I didn't expect it to turn out like this at all. I thought it would turn out much like some of my other attempts at  Harry Potter Fan fictions. ( Thank goodness they aren't here for you to see! I would have died of embarrassment.)

First and foremost, I would like to thank my little sister for listening to me talk about this story form the time it was just an inkling of an idea all the way to now, when I've finished it. Thank you for your support and encouragement.

Secondly, I have to thank my favorite Wattpad author, LucyAParker. Thank you so much for inspiring me to write one of these. You are a fantastic writer, and I hope you go on to be a big shot. You'd certainly deserve it.

Lastly, I give all credit to J.K Rowling and Michael Scott, for their wonderful books and ideas that I used in this story. You guys are my heroes!

Another note would be that, if you couldn't tell, Ellery Sinclair is my OC, one of many actually. Ellery is my first successful story though haha.

And now... (drum roll please) 

It's time for the sketch gallery! 

I've been doing a lot of art for this story, and some of it you may have already seen because I did use a couple of them as headers. But, there were a few I didn't put up there because I just did them for fun.

I never did an actual drawing of Draco and Ellery together, so I decided to draw them as cute chibis

I never did an actual drawing of Draco and Ellery together, so I decided to draw them as cute chibis. I love chibis, they are so cute! This drawing was a one panel comic sort of thing, but I didn't show the words because I'm not all that great with comics yet. Soon though! I'm learning!

The top one is a watercolor painting I did. Ellery is picture in her apron and favorite shirt ( complete with the flour stains)

The second one is a simple gray tones drawing. It wasn't intended to be Ellery, but I decided to make it look like her last minute, heh.

Oh! Before I forget!

Yes, I ended this with a cliffhanger. That is because I will be making this story into a four story collection. There was so much I wanted to add, but I'm better in the "novelette" profession. I write longer stories that aren't quite long enough to be novels, which is why this story on had ten parts. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed the ride.

Thanks again all!

- ElleryFoster13/ Jordan Menssen.