chapter DocE

‼️WARNING: HOMOPHOBIA‼️

"ugh.. what do you want soobin?" beomgyu asked, half-asleep. "what the- how did you know it was me?" "bitch your hand is literally so gigantic, how wouldn't i notice?" he answered, annoyed. "..anyways, you know where kai and taehyun are?" soobin asked. "you woke me up just for this? and no, i don't. have you tried to call them?" beomgyu asked sitting up. "oh- haha.. just.. go to sleep again okay?" soobin said, embarrassed. "oh my god you dumbasses didn't even try to call them?" Beomgyu said, while smacking soobin's head. "ow!"

as soobin exited the bedroom beomgyu was in, he checked his phone.

1 new message from: kang.terry
hi beomgyu hyung, i'm out with hueningkai. we're at a cafe you guys don't have to worry! :)
reply | mark as read

kang.terry
hi beomgyu hyung, i'm out with hueningkai. we're at cafe you guys dont have to worry! :)

beomie_bear
oh okay! istg soobin even woke me up just to ask where you guys are and i was like: hoe- how would i know?

kang.terry
lmaoo poor u

not.

"ayo guys, you don't have to worry about the two. they're at a cafe." "alright! beomgyu, come here we're gonna eat breakfast!" yeonjun said.

Then he got a new message but it was from his mom
1 new message from: mommy <3
Hey Beomgyu, can you please come home? :)

reply | mark as read

mommy <3
Hey Beomgyu, can you please come home? :)

beomie_bear
hi mommy! sure, i'll be there in a few minutes!

"hey guys, sorry i can't eat with you, i need to head home. i'm sorry." beomgyu said, feeling a bit sad. "oh it's okay. be careful on your way home okay?" yeonjun answered from the kitchen.

as beomgyu walked down the street, he came across a small cute cafe. he saw hueningkai and taehyun chatting happily together. 'cute.' beomgyu thought, while smiling. when he came to his house he rang the doorbell and his mom opened it with smile on her face. "beomie!" she said while hugging her son. "mom~!" he said cutely while hugging her back.

they sat down on the couch and beomgyu started talking to her about the boys and the sleepover. "beomgyu dear.. can i ask you a question?" she asked. beomgyu nodded. "are you.. gay?" she asked carefully. honestly beomgyu was still questioning his sexuality but when he saw yeonjun, he fell for him. "w-well.. y-yea-" he felt a hand slap his cheek "m-mom-" "no.. that can't be.. BEOMGYU YOU'RE A DISAPPOINTMENT FOR THIS FAMILY!! EVERYONE IS GOING TO HEAVEN BUT YOU ARE GONNA BURN IN HELL!!" she yelled. beomgyu just watched her with wide teary eyes, "no mom that's not true!! what are you talking about?!" "YES BEOMGYU EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE GAY PEOPLE WILL END UP IN HELL!!" "n-no you.. YOU'RE JUST HOMOPHOBIC!" beomgyu yelled back at her. "get out. you're not welcome here anymore." "w-what..?" "GET OUT!! PACK YOUR FUCKING THINGS AND JUST LEAVE!" then his mom slapped him, again, again and again and each slap was getting harder and harder. "what did i do wrong that you ended up liking.. guys.." she asked. "beomgyu.. show me a picture of that guy you.. love.." she said with disgust written over her face.

he slowly got his phone and showed her a photo of them two
(the photo)

(a/n: just imagine that they did that at the sleepover) his mother just scoffed and walked away

his mother just scoffed and walked away. he could hear her say: "he looks like a fucking dead fish.." but beomgyu didn't care, his heart fluttered while he thought of him and his pretty smile. he then went to his room and packed his things and quickly left the house.

he then called yeonjun while crying. yeonjun picked up, "hi beomgyu, what's up?" "h-hyung.. my mom just kicked me out of the house b-because she found out i was gay.." "what?! oh no, do you vome back to my place?" beomgyu sniffles slightly, "yes, but only if t-that's okay with y-you.." "yes of course, you're always welcome.." he said reassuringly.

TIMESKIP TO YEONJUN'S APARTMENT

"so she just beat you up and kicked you out of the house just because you're gay?! nuh uh that's some karen shit right there." soobin was PISSED because his bestie (beomgyu) just got kicked out of his house. "i know right what a bitch" beomgyu rolled his eyes while drinking his tea. "okay but isn't kicking you out of the house a bit TOO far? like where are you gonna stay now?" hueningkai asked. "oh i'm moving in with yeonjun, he said that i should live with him since he's lonely as fuck-" "shut the fuck up don't act as if you weren't crying your eyes out like 5 minutes ago-" "shush none of that." beomgyu answered, pouting.

(me writing this:

hey y'all! I hope you liked this chapter

hey y'all! I hope you liked this chapter. im sorry for any mistakes and have a great day/night! <3

edited