chapter NuEVe

^please imagine that they have t-shirts on and that taehyun has red hair, yeonjun light brown and beomgyu black (and soobin and hueningkai are brown haired) i was too lazy :)

THE MEETING

plushie_lover
WHERE ARE YOU HYUNGS AND TAEHYUN?!

ilovemintchocolate_
biTCH- HOLD TF UP IT AIN'T EVEN 2PM YOU HOE
I NEED TIME TO FIND A PERFECT OUTFIT-

beomie_bear
hoe- you can just come with sweatpants, right kai?

plushie_lover
yeah you can wear whatever you want :)

beomie_bear
where are soobin and taehyun?

icecreams_bf
guys i'm at the ice cream store in front of the park :)

plushie_lover
and what about taehyun?

kang.terry
i'm choosing an outfit to wear

plushie_lover
okay... HURRY UP SCUMBAGS

icecreams_bf
YOU LITTLE-

ilovemintchocolate_
YOU FUCKING BITC-

plushie_lover

haha.
k bye.

hueningkai put his phone into his pocket as he laughed to himself bc of the meme he made out of him. he was so occupied in his thoughts that he didn't hear someone call his name.

"HEY HUENINGKAI!!!" screamed someone behind him. he snapped out of the thoughts and turned around to see soobin "SOOBIN HYUNG!" hueningkai yelled as he ran and hugged him. "it's so nice to finally meet you in real life and wow you're really tall!" "haha thank you but you are also pretty tall." soobin answered. "haha i know i know (iconic)"

"YOOOOOOO PEEPS YALL KNOW WHO IT IS?!" two people yelled really loudly behind them. "YEONJUN AND BEOMGYU HYUNG!" hueningkai yelled again. the four of them did a group hug. "where is taeh-" "IM HERE!!" They heard, as they saw someone ✨tiny✨ running towards them. "SORRY I-I WANTED- TO BUY YOU GUYS SOME CHOCOLATE!"
"aww that's so nice of you!" beomgyu said to him while smiling.

taehyun giggled and hueningkai swore it was the cutest thing he has ever heard and he immediately had to smile because of him. then taehyun gave all of them the chocolate and they sat down on the floor and talked about various things. when taehyun spoke, hueningkai could see his face clearly, 'oh my god.. it's really him!' hueningkai thought and teared up slightly.

"hey hueningkai- wait why are you crying!?" soobin asked while rubbing his back. "oh it's nothing i just thought of something" he said while rubbing his eyes. "no, you're clearly crying, taehyun please go with hueningkai to a more quieter place because its full of people here." yeonjun said looking at taehyun. "yeah sure why not, come on hueningkai." they both got up and walked to a more quieter place then kai grabbed taehyun's wrist not too tightly. taehyun jumped slightly and shook his wrist out of hueningkai's grip. hueningkai looked at his hands and saw concealer? 'why tfhe fuck does he have concealer on his wrist?' he thought, confused.

okay honestly.. wtf is this?? this chapter doesn't make any sense in my opinion but anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for any mistakes :) have a great day/night!

edit: this chapter still doesn't really make sense but i'm tried to change it a bit because it was so cringe 😭

edited