harry lifts his head, "o-outside? i... i can't go out.."

of course, anne was all about safety and had a specific rule where harry wasn't allowed outdoors if she wasn't with him. so harry thought the same thing applied to louis which is why he didn't check outside.

"oh, i'm sorry," louis says apologetic. harry nods and wipes his tears away.

"i hide now?"

"yeah, you hide now," louis replies and watches as harry scrambles onto his feet running out of his room. he lets out a smile.

how was he able to say such hateful things? he thinks.

it completely baffles him at how mean he was to harry. to the point where he even had nightmares about him.

harry backing away from him with tears in his eyes still was engraved in his mind.

he realized harry had been gone for more than twenty seconds now and dashed off to find him. he expected harry to be hiding in the loo so he was surprised when he in fact wasn't there.

he looked for him in every room and closet there was in the hallway and was not lucky enough to find him.

he passed anne who was now watching her daily drama show and she gives him a smile. he looks for harry in the kitchen and finds him crouching down by the fridge.

"you 'ound me," he whines.

louis had left hours ago.

anne had made the boys chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs which they devoured in hunger. they had a long and fun afternoon playing different games from hide-in-seek to how-many-haribos-can-louis-catch-with-his-mouth.

two. he was able to catch two.

harry wouldn't stop laughing though as the small bears would hit louis' lip, eyes and pretty much anything that didn't identity as inside of louis' mouth.

he still would laugh when he'd remember the faces louis would pull.

yesterday he met a different louis. the not mean louis. the nice louis.

he found himself liking the nice louis as he played with him today and didn't say anything mean to him. he didn't think louis was capable of not being mean to him. but boy was he wrong.

on monday, harry found himself waiting for the bus to arrive with anne. he was practicing the words he would say to louis. he wanted to try again. to try to sit next to him. maybe this time, he'd say yes.

while he waited for the bus, standing on his tippy toes to see where in the world the bus was, he is surprised by a sudden touch on his shoulder.

"hey harry," louis says.

"l-louis," harry replies his eyes wide in surprise. what was he doing here?

"i got dropped off here cause i wanted to ask you," louis says sort of nervous for the question he was about to ask.

harry nods and waits for his question:

"where do you want to sit?"

harry is taken back completely from the question and blushes as he says, "n-next to you."

-

a/n:

sorry y'all waited long for the update. it took me a while to finish writing haha.

ummm so like i added the wdyws thing bc damn its one of my favorite allthingslarry type of thing.

August 14, 2020

unedited/unrevised

unedited/unrevised

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
wheels on the bus ➸ [larry au]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें