1

3rd pov:

Quinn awkwardly walked into her bedroom and patted down her dress. "Where have you been, Quinny?"

Her mother's dark eyes stared into her soul.

"Fooling around with some guy?"

The air became thin and her tears became watery. "N-no mum. I've been... at glee practice. I told you!" She stuttered.

"You have not!"

Her feet sunk into the ground and her mother stomped closer.

——–————————————–————

Quinn's eyes fluttered open and she glared cautiously at her surroundings. 'Just another nightmare... nothing to worry about.' It's the little details she needs to pay attention to in her recurring nightmares. 'Mum has light blue eyes! Not dark brown! I should've noticed.'

Her breathing calmed but it instantly hitched again after she realised the current situation she was in.

She was in her house, her room, her bed... in HIS arms.

"Puck.."

"Hmm?"

"Can you leave now?" She asked quietly.

"Of course babe."

She blushed at the name. 'Babe.'

"But just because I'm leaving now doesn't mean I won't be back later." He winked.

He zipped up his pants and fixed his shirt. There was a bright strike of lightning. "Do you want me to drive you home?"

"Sure."

——–————————————–————

"See you tomorrow Noah." Quinn waved.

"See ya." Puck slammed the car door and ran into his house.

Quinn debated whether or not to cancel girls night. 'Is it to late to cancel?'

She shook her head. Girls night was going to happen. They've already put it off for so long!

——–————————————–————

Quinn opened her garage as Brittanys car emerged out of the rain. They pulled into the garage. "Bye daddy. Bye mummy. Love you! See you tomorrow!" She closed the door and waved them off.

"Do you need help with your bag?" Quinn asked.

"Uhhh. No."

Quinn and Brittany waited in the garage for the next arrival.

Tina. Even though it was supposed to be 'GIRLS NIGHT. SENIORS ONLY' Mercedes cancelled at the last minute. Then Kurt asked if he could go next time because he was taking Blaine to a show, (Yes, they invited Kurt.) Brittany, Santana and Quinn thought it would be nice if Rachel had a friend. So then came Tina.

——–————————————–————

The girls were having a pillow fight when all of a sudden Quinn had a massive urge to throw up. She stopped bouncing on her couch and put down her pillow.

"What's wrong Quinn?" Rachel asked joining her.

"I'm not feeling well." She sighed.

Rachel held Quinn's hand. "If you want I can make you some herbal tea, I brought all of my tea stuff in my suitcases." ("Suitcases" I can honestly imagine her bringing thirty.)

"That'd be nice, thank you."

Rachel hugged Quinn and went to open her suitcases.

"Sweetie, are you feeling ill?" Judith asked.

"No mum." She knew how crazy her mum gets when she's even the slightest ill so she kept it to herself.

Tina stopped jumping. "Thank you for inviting me here Quinn, I really appreciate it." She beamed.

"No problem." She smiled back.

Ten minutes later Rachel came back with five herbal teas. "I made herbal tea for everyone just in case Quinn is contagious."

All the girls smiled at the generosity of Rachel.

——–————————————–————

"Brittany. Brittany, get up!" Rachel whined. "We're going to be late for school!"

"Rachel, stop overexaggerating, it's only six. School starts at eight thirty, we have two hours and a half!" Santana yelled.

"Yeah but there's five of us and we all need to get ready." Rachel complained.

"She kinda has a point." Tina defended.

"I guess you're right...." Santana rolled her eyes.

"Quinn. You nearly done in there?" Brittany yelled unexpectedly.

Whilst the girls were debating she got up and had gotten all of her essentials.

"Nearly!" She yelled back.

Quinn wasn't feeling good at all, and she was late. A big wave of nausea hit but she tried to hold it in so she didn't seem weak. She zipped up the back of her shirt and left the bathroom to let Brittany shower.

While Brittany and Tina were in their separate showers, Rachel and Quinn had breakfast. Santana waited because she didn't want to eat without Brittany.

"Are you still feeling sick?"

"No, not really." Quinn lied.

"Not even a little?"

Quinn shook her head. She didn't mind lying, she did it all the time. But she felt slightly bad because if she was sick then she might infect the other girls and then they wouldn't have enough to compete.

"Good, 'cause I didn't want us girls to all get sick because then we wouldn't be able to compete." Rachel laughed.

Quinn's breathing hitched as she had just said what she thought.

She once again felt nauseous. Her face went pale.

——–————————————–———

A/N: Sorry this is starting really slow but the next chapter will be more in to it.

Hope you enjoyed!