34

The losers were now all back in the livingroom, in the seats they were before, except Richie was now sitting on a cushion, his back pressed against the sofa beside where Eddie was sitting, and Stan, sitting further than necessary on a red beanbag chair.

Stan couldn't concentrate on the movie. He kept taking glances over at Richie, and noticed that Eddie was doing the same. Stan wanted to crawl over and pull Richie away from him, and not for the first time today, either.

Stan watched as Eddie tapped Richies shoulder and stood up. He nodded his head towards the kitchen and Richie furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Eddie sighed. "Im gonna go and get us all s'more lemonade, Richie, come and help me." Eddie spoke in a hushed tone.

Richie shrugged and stood up, following Eddie into the kitchen.

Stan had resisted the urge to grab Richies hand and pull him down onto his lap just so he wouldn't follow Eddie into the kitchen as they walked past him. He rolled his eyes more at himself, feeling a pang of jealousy in his chest. "I don't like him." He whispered, ignoring the fact that he'd told himself the exact opposite the night before.

"Hm?" Bill hummed, looking over at him from the sofa, his eyebrow furrowed. "You s-say something?"

"Nothing." Stan mumbled, glancing over at the kitchen door, wanting more than anything to just get up and see whats going on, but frightened incase he sees what he saw last night, climbing the ladder to Richies room.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Did you put the lemonade back in the fridge?" Richie asked as Eddie closed the kitchen door.

"I don't care about the fucking lemonade, Tozier." Eddie huffed, crossing his arms.

Richie raised his eyebrow in amusement, turning back to look at Eddie. "Alright mister cranky pants, my bad." He snorted. "Mad 'cause you haven't got into Bills pants yet?"

Eddie picked up a dish cloth from the counter and repeatedly whacked Richie on the chest with it. "Shut up!" He muttered through gritted teeth, looking over the door as if Bill would be standing right there."Thats not what this is about!" He rolled his eyes, throwing the dish cloth back onto the counter. "This is about you not telling me, your best fucking friend, might I add, that you kissed Stan!" Eddie couldn't stop the grin from spreading over his face.

"So?" Richie shrugged, now blushing. "Its not as if it was the first time."

"Oh shut up!" Eddie whined. "You told Bev? and not me?!"

"Well- Its embarrassinnnggg-uh! I was drunk! And- well- now Stans being blackmailed for it!- wait- did Bev tell you I told her?!"

"No!" Eddie rolled his eyes. "She wasn't very secretive with the laughing and the winking, though."

"Dammit, Bevvie."

"Hey! Hurry up in there!" Bev yelled from the livingroom. "You're gonna miss the best part!"

Richie shrugged as Eddie rolled his eyes again, and they got to pouring the eight lemonades and figuring out a way to take them all out in one trip.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•

The boys had finally brung the lemonades out, deciding it was easier just to make two trips from the kitchen to place the lemonade glasses on the coffee table.

Richie placed his glass of lemonade on the coffee table and went to sit back down in front of the sofa when Stan grabbed his hand, causing him to jump a little and look down at him. Stan patted the spot beside him on the bean bag, quirking his eyebrow in a silent question for Richie to sit beside him.

Richie shrugged and dropped down onto the bean bag chair. He noted that Stan didn't let go of his hand when he sat down. He blushed and then scolded himself for blushing and overthinking the situation. Stan was always clingy around Richie, same as Richie was with Stan. This was normal.

The bean bag chair was way too small for both seventeen year olds to be sitting on. Richie couldn't help but let out a surprised squeal when Stan pulled Richie into his lap to make it more comfortable. Or just to be closer- No, Richie, shut up. Stop overthinking.

Richie didn't miss the wink both Bev and Eddie had shot at him, or the suggestive smile Bill and Mike bith cracked when they glanced over, or the way Jenny was whispering with Bev, also smiling at Richie and Stan. Stan obviously being oblivious to the situation and Ben too engrossed in the movie to have noticed anything.

Richie tensed a little when he remembered the whole room (minus Stan) knew he was in love with Stan, thanks to Eddie, and obviously, Stan noticed when he tensed and gently rubbed his hand up Richies arm. "You okay?" He asked in a whisper. "Oh- Shit sorry- I should've asked if i could-"

"No, its fine." Richie shrugged, melting back into Stans warmth. "Im fine."

"Cool." Stan nodded, his face dusted pink. Thank god no one could see his face.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•

idk if ive said this before but
i love jealous stan idk why

anyways, this chapter had no use except for the fact of eddie being nosey and just cute stozier stuff anyways,, goodnite hoes its almost 5 am and i am Exhausted