4.

Jisung's Pov.

It was 2 in the morning and I didn't feel like sleeping.

"I'm bored " I say while looking at nut sack.

"I should go to minho's room hehehe" I smirk and get out of my bed.

I walk down the hall and stop in front of minho's door, I slowly twist the door knob and enter. He's laying down on his bed, just staring at the ceiling.

I reach his bed and climb on top of him, resting my face in the crook of his neck and cuddle him like a koala.

"Get Off."

"Please hyunggggg, I can't sleep..."

Suddenly I feel myself being lifted up and carried somewhere, once I take my face away from his neck I realize we are back in my room. He throws me on my bed and closes the door without saying a word.

"HUMPH!"

I lay there angrily, I just wanted to cuddle...

Minho's Pov.

*Next morning *

I wake up just as tired as I was before I fell asleep. I get out of bed and do my daily routine that I have been doing for four years straight. I soon realize that I have to go into the library to do some more research about this whole dimension thing. Jisung is there tho and I don't want to face him. After debating with myself for 10 minutes, I decided to suck it up and walk to my library, I'm not letting no 16 year old child get the best of me.

When I open the door I immediately close it just as fast as I opened it. Jisung was getting undressed, I was too busy thinking about what just happened that I didn't even notice he opened the door waiting for me to enter.

"Coming in hottie?"

"It's hyung."

"Whatever " he says and pulls me into the room.

I ignore him and start pulling out books from the bookshelves, I have been trying to figure out a way to get out of here. I don't care if I come back to life or just turn into dust, I just wanna leave. As I'm looking through more books I feel hands slide underneath my shirt caressing my skin. My body felt like it was hit by a wave of an unfamiliar feeling. The hands travel from my waist to my chest, I was so in love with the new feeling that I didn't bother pushing away.

"Do you like this hyung?" Jisung whispers softly into my ear.

I couldn't even form words so I just let out a hum "Mmh" I feel so weak around him for some reason.

"I like this too" he says turning me around closing the gap between us. He removed his hand from underneath my shirt, making me feel the need to whine, I don't tho. He brings his hands up to my face and caresses my cheek.

"Hyung" he slowly starts to lean in but before his lips could reach mine, my senses come back.

"S-stop"

"Why?" He looks into my eyes, making my stomach turn.

"Nothing." I give him a glare, leaving the library and existing the house so I could head off into the woods to read, my book in my left hand.

Jisung's Pov.

I lay down and smile to myself.

"He's so beautiful "

It hasn't even been a week yet, but I can already tell that teasing him was gonna be my favorite thing to do while being here for who knows how long.

I decide that I want to explore the town so I get ready and take my car keys, not caring to tell minho since I know he is somewhere reading. Yesterday I watched him walk into the woods to go read, I didn't disturb him tho because the look he had on his face while reading was the look I had on my face while making or listening to music. As annoying as I am , I would never bother him when he is taking time to himself. Plus, I hate the woods.

After getting into the car I buckle up myself and nut sack and head off into town, the only places I have explored were McDonald's and the Chinese restaurant that had REALLY GOOD! dumplings. I reach a nature center and pull into the parking lot. I grab nut sack and walk past the entrance, when I look around there were so many flowers surrounding me. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of all the white and blue flowers. Me and my friends loved to go to the Nature Center, the nature center back home had a big crocodile and felix would go full on Robert Irwin mode and would always try to mess around with it. It was always so funny to watch, even the worker's at the nature center found the sight amusing. The smile on my face quickly went away after realizing I could never see that happen again.

It was getting late so I decided to head back home, right when I was about to enter my car I hear a small noise.

"ᵐᵉᵒʷ"

"What the fuck" I looked down at my stomach "I know for a fact you have never made that sound before "

"ᵐᵉᵒʷ"

I look around and freeze when I feel something soft rub against my leg. I slowly look down and my heart flutters at what I see.......

"KITTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!???"

                     To be continued

                    Thoughts putas?

Also I had trouble writing this chapter cause I didn't have my glasses with me and everything was misspelled. I tried to go back read it to make sure everything was all good. Please let me know if you saw any mistakes.