Chapter 5 : Acceptance

Start from the beginning

I felt Moonbin slowly rising on my side.

But before he gets up I kicked his face so hard.

On the other hand, I'm amazed on how Hwall handles nun chucks.

He hit's Eunwoo's hand again with the nun chucks. Which caused the guy to scream in pain.

He then hit the back of Eunwoo's thighs with the nun chucks caused to let Eunwoo kneel in pain.

Our gang suddenly stood beside leaving the poor bloody pieces of bullshit trashes lie on the ground.

"Told you not to mess up with Chanhee anymore. You messed with the wrong group of people." I purposely stepped on Eunwoo's stomach which caused him to shout in pain. "Opps. I thought you were a shitty garbage."

"Yah. Stop it." I felt a hand touching my arm. I looked at the person who is holding me.

It was Chanhee...

"They deserve it Chan. They bullied you for the whole--"

"Yes. I know they deserve it right. But it's enough Younghoon-ahh. It's enough."

"Chanhee hyung is right. We should go now. I'm so tired and disgusted being with these bullshits." Hwall suddenly blurted out.

We didn't noticed that the other gang stood up and walked out the scene. They're so doomed.

"Okay. If that's the case. Then let's part our ways here. The bullshits are now running away."

Chanhee's POV

"Hey Chanhee. Want to come to our sleepover tonight?" Jacob suddenly asked.

I want to say no.

The memories of the past.

This sleepover is the reason why Eunwoo and the others...

Raped me...

Should I say no?

"Don't worry Chanhee. No one will hurt you." Sangyeon hyung assured me.

"Well... Let me call my parents first..." I said to them.

I took out my phone and dialed my mother's number.

"H-Hello mom..."

"What happened? Did you just make yourself embarrassed again?!"

"No mom... I just want to ask if I can go to a sleepover over my friend's house?"

"Go on. We're more happy without you slut. Hope you won't go home anymore." She said as she ended up the call.

Nice... Is she really my mother? Fuck shit.

"Well. What did your mother said?" Changmin suddenly asked.

"Well... She said...

Yes."

"Finally! You're coming." Sunwoo said.

"But I don't have clothes."

"Don't worry hyung. I have my extra clothes there. It will fit on you. I promise." Changmin said.

I just smiled reassuring them that I'm coming with them.

"Well. Enjoy on your sleepover guys. These girls should go home." Eunbi said.

"Wait!" I shouted.

"Why Chanhee? Is there anything wrong?" She asked.

"I just want to say thank you for protecting me. And... Can I talk to Hyewon for a minute?"

"No worries. If they still bully you, just tell us."

Hyewon suddenly came near me with a teary eyes.

"Chanhee. I'm so sorry. I couldn't protect you while I'm with Doyeon." Hyewon suddenly hugged me.

"It's fine Hyewon. I just want to say thank you for everything. No wonder you always keep me alert when Doyeon's going to hurt me or embarrass me. I'm sincerely saying thank you. You saved my life many times already."

"No problem Chanhee. What can the math duo do? Just help each other."

I smiled at her words. She's so really nice. I'm really thankful for her.

We bid our goodbyes to the girls as the boys are walking towards the hideout.

"This is it Chanhee. Have another step on your life. They're not your bullies.

They're your...

Friends."

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

I updated yeeyyy! It's not that I'm busy these days... But I'm not good in writing fight scenes. ㅠㅠ Sorry for the lane fight scenes ㅠㅠ But I promise this book will be updated regularly from now on since there are no more fight scenes in the future... perhaps. hahahahahaha

Anyways I would like to thank this opportunity to say Thank You to my friend. He goes by the pen name J.S. who organized the ideas of this fight scenes since I really suck at writing fight scenes.

Well. Soon you'll see a book collaboration between me, him and another friend. It's a 12 one shots for the 12 members of The Boyz.

S.L is my penname for that book.

That's all for now! Goodbye!~