1st Day

When Draco woke up, he heard the song, Rolling in the Deep coming from Granger's office. He groggily walked to her office. She looked up from whatever she was doing on the computer and gaped at him. He looked down and realized he was shirtless. "Oops. I'll be going now," Draco said while smirking, "and do me a favor? Turn off the horrible music." Draco left, but not before Granger made a rude gesture with her hand.

Draco took a shower in the bathroom he shared with Granger and got dressed. He went into the kitchen to get breakfast, and saw Granger already eating cereal. He made himself some toast, and sat down opposite her. "How can you listen to that trash?" Draco asked Granger.

"I happen to find Adele soothing," Granger replied as if it were obvious

"Fine, but what were you doing up that early anyway?"

"Well, if you need to know, I was setting up my computer," Granger explained and stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"Shut up, Malfoy." Granger left without an explanation as to where she was going. Draco did his dishes and decided to set up his computer as well. He headed to his office and started working.

He went to his emails and found an email from McGonagall explaining how things were going to work. He then got Zoom on his monitor and organized his textbooks.

###

Once Draco was finished with organizing, he decided to have an early lunch. He made himself spaghetti and sat down in front of the TV. He put on Tiger King and pulled out his phone to text Blaise and Theo.

Draco
What's up guys

Theo
Not much u

Blaise
I just spilled my popcorn everywhere and Luna popped out of nowhere and started talking about nargels like what is a nargel

Draco
Oh so I see you are calling her Luna now instead of Loony Lovegood ;)
What's that about

Blaise
(...)

While Draco was waiting for Blaise to reply, Granger came out from her office and sat down next to him with her phone. "Can I help you?" Draco sarcastically asked. Granger ignored him and kept looking at her phone. "Hello?" Draco waved his hand in front of her face.

Granger looked up and sneered "Is there a problem? Am I really not allowed to sit on the couch?" Draco rolled his eyes and went back to texting.

Blaise
It was an accident

Draco
Sure...I'll let it go this time

Theo
I think our boy has a crush on Loony

Blaise
Uggggg no I don't
Also you guys shouldn't call her Loony she isn't that crazy

Draco
Yep definitely a crush
Meanwhile I have to deal with Granger

Blaise
Oof I can't imagine staying with her

Theo
I have to go guys Parvati is calling me sry

Blaise
Ooooh

Theo
Shove off

Draco shut off his phone and turned towards Granger. He opened his mouth to ask her what she was doing, but she held up her pointer as if saying, 'wait a minute'. Well--Malfoys don't wait. He grabbed Granger's phone and jumped off the couch. He started running when he heard "Draco Malfoy. Come back here this instant. OR ELSE." Draco looked behind him to see Granger standing in the hallway with a murderous look on her face.

"How about......NO" Draco cackled and started running again. He ran to the front door and out into the deserted parking lot. He ran in circles so Granger couldn't get him. He finally got tired and abruptly stopped which caused Granger to run into his back. Draco held the phone up so she couldn't get it since he was 6' and she was 5'5". Granger kneed him in the crotch which caused him to be in so much pain he dropped the phone into her waiting hands. Granger smirked and flounced inside.

Thank you for reading. I'm starting up school again soon even if it's at home so the updates might come less often but don't hesitate to message me if it has been a while. Please comment, vote, and recommend fanfiction.
New ships are
Sybil x Tom (Downton Abbey)
Four x Tris (Divergent)

-Ms. Scarlet