<< the first victim >>

I do not own MHA, or anything about it. I just want to write fanfiction about an amazing show. Don't hate in the comments and leave a positive one. Now have fun.

Bakugo had an amazing idea, and it involved messing with Izuku Midoriya. But he messed up. His plan was to take one of his limited edition figurines and force him into a maid outfit, but he ended up destroying it. 

Now he was on a five-minute timer to run for his life. Thankfully.

"Guys, I need your fucking help!" Bakugo exclaimed, as he rushed into the common-room of there dorm.  

"Bakubro? What is going on?" Kirishima asked concerned, while the rest of his friends were filming this rarity. 

"I might have destroyed Izukus limited-edition figurine on accident? And have only five more minutes to live. Nevermind, it's four," Bakugo said, as he looked at the clock. The whole room became silent. One strike from the clock, then two, and after three all hell broke loose. 

"Code red!" Iida exclaimed, "We have a fucking code red!" 

"Run and Hide!" Kaminari shouted, "Each species on there own!"

"Get Aizawa!" Uraraka ordered, "And you go look for it online! The storm will hit us to if we don't find it!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Yep, these are our future heroes. We are fucked.

----–-------‐-------------------

In his office, Aizawa was enjoying a nice cup of coffee, and the peace and quiet he has. For once.

No work, just him, coffee and cat videos. And maybe a his or two from you know who when nobody was looking.

Honestly, he didn't expect Tsu to come storming into the room, asking for help.

"Mr. Aizawa. We need your help, ribbit! Bakugo might only have two or three more minutes to live!" She exclaimed with as much concern as she could.

"What happened!" Aizawa exclaimed. 'Another villain attack?! Why didn't the alarm system work!' He thought.

"He, he caused a code red, ribbit!"

A few teachers gasped, and one fainted. Even Nezu rushed into the room as soon the words left her mouth.

"What is code red?" Aizawa asked.

"Somebody has awaken the devil!" Nemuri, who just woke up, screeched.

"I think we need to hurt, we can not allow anybody to get hurt! Get the teachers and evacuate the doorm, and get the teachers out of there classrooms. We need as much help as possible!"

A round of 'yes sir' went around, and Aizawa was still wondering what the fuck code red was.

--------------------------------

Aizawa and the rest of the teachers, all of them, arrived at the door. The kids were standing in front of the door, shaking in fear. Only three were missing. Bakugo, Midoriya and Kirashima.

"If these two started a fight again," Aizawa tierdly sighed, "Why would we need all of the teachers anyway?" Nobody listened.

"Alright, who wants to die first?" Nezu asked as calmly as possible, "Bakugo will die in thirty seconds, so we need one inside, now."

Nobody dared to move. All of them were already praying for Kirashima, who is currently alone in there, shielding Bakugo.

"Why the ... I will go," Aizawa said. If he didn't get answers, he would get them.

"We will miss you!" A few dramatic ones cried out.

"Alright, it was nice knowing you Aizawa, now please enter and safe them," Nezu said, a napkin in his small paw, wiping his tears.

"What the fuck." Aizawa could only shake his head as he entered the barricaded dorm.

Inside the lights were out. He tried to put them on, but it just wouldn't work. You could barely see anything, it was like a horror film movie scene, where one character was about to die.

In front, he saw Kirashima, who had his quirk active, and a fucking S C A R E D Bakugo, hiding behind him. Aizawa wanted to speak, when he heard footsteps.

Slowly, in a rhythm, they came closer and closer. They had something evil, but also calming in them, just as if death himself is coming.

Then he saw him, Izuku. He was now standing at the door, his eyes couldn't be seen, and as he took a step forward, the rooms temperature seemed to have dropped for a few degrees.

Aizawa body moved without him realising, and he was ready to fight. His body somehow knew what was going on, but his mind? It had no clue.

Then Izuku spoke, "Mr. Aizawa, Kirashima," the words were clearly and carefully spoken, coldness wrapped around them like an invisible cloak. "Mind giving me, Bakugo? We need to chat a little." The smile he gave them didn't help the situation at all.

Now Aizawa was scared. He grabbed Kirashima with his gear and told Bakugo, "You fucked it up  you fix it. Because I am getting out of here."

Then he proceeded to run out, slamming the door close, while yeeting Kirashima out of there. Then he spoke, "Never again."

There was now a crowd outside 1A's because

A)the teachers all left

and

B) they wanted to know what to fuck was going on.

"Mimd explaining why 1A is cowering in fear outside there dorm? Or are they to afraid to face a spider?" Sonoma mocked.

"Don't you dare talk about this like that! We have a fucking code red, and it isn't a spider!" Nemuri and Hizashi screeched.

"Did you say code red?" Tamaki shyly asked.

"You know what that is? Tell me, tell me!" Nejire insisted, jumping up and down.

"Yes dear, a code red. Now please all go back and let the pros handle this," Chiyo spoke.

"We can't even deal with that!" All Might exclaimed, as you heard a screa of agony.

Tamaki sighed, as he made his way to the dorm.

"Don't do it!" All the people who knew what was going on, shouted, but he entered.

There was a minute of silence, when Tamaki came back, "Code clear. Everything under control. Bakugo might have some trauma and several injuries, but other that that, he is fine."