Prt.7 Is It Offical!?

"So since there is nothing to do at my house and I don't want to keep you bored, so wanna go somewhere like go get food".Said Connor as he was getting ready to already leave the house."Well yea sure" said Jen as she got her shoes on.When they arrived Connor slowly approached his hand into Jens right when it started to rain badly."Are you cold Jen?" Paused Connor."Here take my jacket" Connor smiled.When they walked in the place was packed and they were gonna have to wait for a hour so they both automatically left."Since you don't like to be alone at your house than lets go back to my house"."Alright" said Connor.At Jens house Andrea wasn't home.Nobody was and Jen told Connor to make himself at home and put a movie on Netflix.Jen sat down and cuddled up on Connors chest.They both started giggling, and Jen looked up at Connor then they smiled at each other and started to kiss.Days after when Connor was home so as Jen,Jen woke up and noticed she had a text message from Andrea telling her to go to the park and for her to bring her skateboard.Jen went and she saw Andrea waving to her and a hour later Andrea looked off into the distance and these two boys skating down the street.Andrea winked at Jen and watched them get closer to them.One of the boys seemed very attractive to Jen and put his arm around her."Um can you get the fuck off!" Yelled Jen."Woah babe just relax and clam down a little bit" Said the boy.While the other boy was talking to Andrea,the boy pushed Jen onto a park table and holding her down while kissing her neck quickly."GET OFF YOU JACKASS!"Screamed Jen.Andrea texted Connor and Kian to help Jen and herself.Kian and Connor arrived really quickly and Connor noticed the boy and Jen right away.Connor pushed him off the table and started punching the boy."Do you guys have a problem?" Asked the other boy as he started pushing Kian."Actully yes we do buddy" Kian was being really sassy and took the boys skateboard and smacked it in the boys face as he ran and left."You touch her again,you are going to die" Yelled Connor as he pushed him into the street as he ran away."Thank you so much Connor" Said Jen and she started kissing him on the cheek."Ive never seen Connor like that before" Said Andrea being impressed."Neither have I" Said Connor."IS IT OFFICIAL YET" Said Kian.Jen wrapped her arms around Connor."Yea I think we are" Smiled Connor while turning around to look at Jen.