Chapter 17: Silver lining

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"I'm gonna beat both you and your Stand, using nothing but my bare hands, and you won't be able to do a single thing about it."

Akira: Heh, don't try to act tough ! You don't need to give yourself restrictions-

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Akira: AGHHHHHHH !!

"Oh, it's not a restriction. I just don't like doing more than the necessary effort to get rid of a nuisance like you."

Akira: M-MY PINKY !! AHHH ! What the fuck do you think you're doing ?! My precious pinky !! It's broken !!

"So tell me, how do you plan on beating us with your pinky, if you don't have a pinky ?"

Akira: I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU ! YOU AND JOSEPH !!

"Yeah... Nah, not gonna happen."

Akira: This sufering, this pain... Where, where am I supposed to channel it... ? Aghhh... This anger... Who am I supposed to plead to ?!

 Who am I supposed to plead to ?!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Akira: there, I expressed it... That ultimate anger in my heart... ! I was able to express it... Give me a round of applause, all you idiots in the world...

"What are you waiting for then ? Bring it on."

Akira: Don't be so full of yourself... Right now, I have the whole town's electricity supply on my side. With that... I AM INVINCIBLE !!

Koichi: AH ! R- Red Hot Chili Peppers ! It popped out of the small gutters around !! Is the asphalt under Morioh's harbor lined with electrical wires... ?!

Chili: YOU'RE WIDE OPEN !!

Josuke: He... He didn't even flinch...