Chapter 7: All For One

NO ONE'S POV:

(Y/N & his friends are reacting to All For One's attack.)

Todoroki's thoughts: Who is this guy?
What just happened?

(Y/N's thoughts): Yu...

Kirishima's thoughts: He just took out three pros in an instant!

Yaoyorozu's thoughts: We have to run. I know that, but...

Iida: I'm so scared, that my legs...

Midoriya's thoughts: My body...won't move! What...in the world...was that?

(Bakugo & the rest of the league appear in front of All For One.)

(Y/N's thoughts): I've got to...save my sister! Their leader hasn't noticed us yet...but Bakugo is the priority. Midoriya and the others can get Bakugo, right? Yeah. I've just got to jump over and-

(As Y/N & Midoriya are about to hop over & try to save Bakugo & Yu, Iida grabs onto Midoriya & Todoroki while Yaoyorozu grabs onto Kirishima & Y/N.)

(Imagine Y/N is next to Yaoyorozu & she is holding onto him

(Imagine Y/N is next to Yaoyorozu & she is holding onto him.)

(Y/N): [whispering] Yaoyorozu, let me go! I got to-

Yaoyorozu: [whispering] Think it about it, (Y/N)! If you go over now, you'll be killed! Your sister is a pro, she's fine. Right now we need to figure out a way out of here!

(Y/N): [whispering] You're...you're right.

(Suddenly All Might appears & comes straight for All For One.)

All Might: I'll have you return my student, All For One!

All For One: Have you come to kill me a second time, All Might?

(All For One sends All Might back through some buildings.)

Bakugo: [gasps] All Might!

All For One: Don't you worry. It'll take more than that to kill him.

(Y/N): Sorry, guys.

Kirishima & Yaoyorozu: (Y/N), don't-

(Y/N hops over the wall & leaps towards All For One. But All For One catches Y/N by his throat.)

All For One: Hmm? Who are you?

Bakugo: (Y/N)!?

(Y/N): You monster!

All For One: Ah, yes I know who you are. You're the one who won the Sports Festival. (Y/N) Takeyama.

(Y/N): [groans]

All For One: I've actually had my eye on you for a while.

(Y/N): What?

All For One: Your Gigantification Quirk is much more useful to me than your sister, Yu's.

(Y/N): Keep my sister's name out of your mou-

(All For One begins to choke Y/N.)

All For One: Let me finish. Get off the battlefield, Tomura. And take that child with you.

(All For One activates Kurogiri's Quirk.)

(Y/N): [gasping]

All For One: I've really lucked out with you showing up here. To have the ability to grow as large as Gigan-

(Before All For One can finish his sentence, All Might comes out of the rubble of the buildings & comes right for All For One.)

All For One: (drops Y/N) You're not thinking, Tomura. There remains much room for you to grow. Take young Takeyama with you.

(All For One & All Might clash once again.)

Compress: Let's go, Shigaraki. While our masked lead is keeping All Might entertained. Claim your prizes.

(The League Of Villains gets ready to attack Bakugo & Y/N.)

Bakugo: Huh. This is gonna be fun. Try to keep up with me, High-rise.

(Y/N): I'll keep that in mind.

All Might: Bakugo, (Y/N), don't!

(All Might is unable to reach Bakugo & Y/N because All For One keeps getting in his way.)

Bakugo's thoughts: These guys know we're screwed. It's six against two, and they're willing to drag us out of here by force this time.

(Spinner & Twice start to surround Y/N.)

(Y/N): Back off!

(Y/N slams the ground with two enlarged fists.)

Bakugo & (Y/N)'s thoughts: I can't let that magician lay a finger on me.

(All For One continues to get in All Might's way of reaching Bakugo & Y/N.)

(Y/N's thoughts): Ugh, they're not giving me enough time for to gigantifiy.

(Y/N dodges some knives Toga has thrown at him.)

Twice: C'mon, Giant, hit me! No, don't!

(Y/N): Is he having a conversation with himself?

Bakugo's thoughts: All Might can't kick his ass as long as we're here. Damn it!

(Suddenly a giant slab of ice appears with Kirishima, Iida, & Midoriya sliding upwards on it.)

Kirishima: Come on!

(Bakugo blasts off to the trio & Y/N isn't far behind him after jumping up with his recently gigantified legs. Bakugo catches Kirishima's hand & Y/N catches Bakugo's.)

Bakugo: You idiots!

(Y/N): I'm so sorry!

Iida: Bakugo. On my mark, you give us a giant—!

Bakugo: Don't tell me what to, damn you!

Kirishima: Don't sweat it, (Y/N). And it's not the time to fight, you guys!

(Magne sends Compress after them but but Yu stops with a...)

Yu: Titan Cliff!

(Y/N): Whoa, Sis...

Yu: The rescue's top priority

Yu: The rescue's top priority. Go home, you dumb kids.

(Y/N): Yu's seriously going to kill me...