"Shut up," I groaned.

"Pft- may I?" He asked.

"May you what?" I asked with a sigh.

"Touch you?" I felt his heart beating faster.

"Yeah, go ahead. Whatever makes you happy," I mumbled in his neck. I felt him release a bit of breath before his hands went on top of my butt and held me. He would give the occasional squeeze which would just wake me up even more. I smirked as I decided on how I would fluster him. I made sure my lips were right above his adams apple before I kissed him. He flinched as his breath hitched. I made sure I didn't leave a hickey and smiled up at him. His face was a deep shade of red and his eyes were wide.

"Y-Y/n," He stuttered.

"Hm?" I snorted.

"I-If you do t-that again I-I'll get-" He stopped himself.

"Horny?" I smirked. He blushed even more and I giggled. "I know. That's why I did it," I teased him.

"Well maybe I'll just do it right back," He smirked back. Oh fuuuuuuuuuckkk OvO. He flipped us over so that he was on top of me and lowered himself towards my neck.

"Nope nope nope," I scrunched my chin down to my chest.

"Come on, it's only fair since you did it to me," He chuckled.

"MMMMMnnnnnn," I groaned.

"Y/n," He raised his eyebrows with a smirk.

"NoOoOoOoOooooo!" I complained.

"Alright I'll just kiss elsewhere," He looked down further than I'd have liked.

"Fine!" I unscrunched my neck. "But don't leave a hickey! I didn't leave one on you,"

"Alright," He chuckled as his lips connected with my neck. I felt my own breathing hitch as he lightly sucked but released before it did anything. "Aw, that reaction was adorable," He teased as he came up to look at my face. I puffed out my cheek and stared at him with narrow eyes. "What?" He asked.

"No fair Izuku," I crossed my arms.

"Pft- Ahahahaha!" He laughed. "Want me to kiss your neck again?" He said with an amused smirk.

"No I wanna go get my stuff," I stated.

"Alright," He sat up with a chuckle. "Let's go tell mom,"

"Okay," I sat up and we walked into the kitchen where we found Inko. "Hey Inko, we're going to get some of my stuff,"

"Alright, be safe and don't leave each others sides," She smiled.

"We will and won't," I smiled as I slipped on my shoes and we left. He held my hand as we walked and guess who just had to see us? Katsuki.

"I knew you two nerds would be dating by the end of the day!" Katsuki laughed.

"MMM, walk faster," I whispered to Izuku as the train station was in sight.

"OI! What are you two up to?" He laughed as he caught up to us.

"Getting my stuff from my house," I answered.

"Are you staying the night at his house or?" He asked.

"Did you not see the news Kacchan?" Izuku asked as he pulled me to the other side of him to get me away from the barrage of questions.

"No, I was too busy training," He answered as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. I could tell Izuku didn't want to explain so I said it as quick as possible.

"My parents were killed during a mission yesterday," I stated as I felt my heart throbbing at what I said.

"What!?" Katsuki asked.

"Yeah, and we have to go get her stuff so she can move in with me and mom," Izuku muttered as he looked down.

"Who the hell dared to kill them?" Katsuki growled, saying that my parents were his god parents and uncle and aunt.

"A villain with haANDS ALL OVER HIS BODY!? RUN!" I grabbed Katuski's wrist and started to run as I noticed we were being followed by the villain from yesterday.

"WHAT THE HELL!? LET ME GO!" Katsuki shouted.

"JUST RUN KACCHAN!" Izuku shouted.

"TCH-! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO-" Katsuki started.

"SHUT UP! I CAN'T LOSE MORE THAN MY PARENTS IN THE SPAN OF 2 DAYS IDIOT!" I interrupted as we hopped on the train. The villain was too late and it left the station. "Phew," I flopped onto the floor.

"That guy looked like a hand job," Katsuki stated, ignoring what I said since he know's he's like an older brother to me. A rude, violent, older brother. Doesn't help that he's actually my cousin ;_;

"You wanna help get my stuff?" I asked out of breath.

"Technically I have to moron," He rolled his eyes.

"What does he mean?" Izuku asked.

"Katsuki may tease the heck outta me but he's like my older brother. He's also my cousin on my mom's side. So he's usually at the family reunions," I explained.

"You two are cousins!? You're so different!" Izuku made a O0O face.

"Yeah," Katsuki smirked. "So if you two actually get married you're stuck with me,"

"It won't be that bad. It's not like you're gonna be our housemate or anything," Izuku mumbled the last part.

"Oh fucking bet," Katsuki smirked.

"No Katsuki," I sighed. "Don't make me get your mom to drag your butt away everytime you are within 3 miles of my house,"

"Okay get your shit on your own," He waved.

"Katsuki... I still have a certain thing of yours that I could easily embarrass you with at school," I smirked.