[0.5]

[Y/n] wondered around a park,  nervously looking for her brother and parents. You might be wondering how she got in this situation, it was only a little few minutes ago.

She and her parents, along with Ciel,  was out buying an outfit for both siblings. There was an upcoming occasion,  which was [Y/n]'s birthday. They planned the party to be a grand one,  so they decided to buy elegant outfits for them.

After they bought what they needed,  our dear little [Y/n] was distracted by the crowds surrounding a certain hero near the park.

"Mother, I'm going to go see what's happening there." Assuming her mother heard what she had said, she walked towards the direction where the crowd was.

She pushed through them only to see a large man. He has a short blonde hair, swept backwards,  with two distinct tufts that stick up above his head. He has fascinating bright blue eyes,  and a huge smile was plastered on his face.

As soon as [Y/n] saw his appearance,  she immediately knew who he was. He was The Number One Hero,  All Might. Everyone knows him,  if not then they must've been living under a rock their entire lives.

When [Y/n] was about to let out a gasp for seeing someone as popular as him, she noticed that there was no presence of her parents nor her brother. Her expression automatically changed into a worried one once she realized her family was in fact, not there.

She pushed through the crowds again, panting as the anxiety starts to build up inside her.

"Mother!" None.

"Father!" None.

"Ciel!?" And once again, nothing replied back.

The civilians surrounding her stared at her out of pity. For someone as young as her to get lost from her parents sure was difficult. Yet no one dared to help her out.

A frown was plastered on the girl's face as she sat down on a bench,  hoping at least someone she knows would appear infront of her. Better yet Ciel or her parents.

She fiddled on her sky blue colored dress, constantly looking around. She debated whether to go to the police station,  but she didn't know where it is and she could end up lost again.

She could ask for directions, but she always had been afraid to talk to other people besides from those who she knows. She is still a kid after all.

"[Y/n]!" Ciel yelled out,  hoping she would answer him back. He had been looking around for his belived little sister for at least 10 minutes along with his parents.

It seems like he already failed to protect his sister at all cost. He was incredibly disappointed of himself for even taking his eyes off of [Y/n].

It was only when they arrived in front of their car to realize that [Y/n] wasn't with them. Surely she wasn't that far from them, right...?

It would be much easier if there were less people.  If it weren't for the amount of people in the area, they would've already found her.

-ヘロ-

All Might could've sworn he heard a young girl's voice yelling out for someone earlier when he was surrounded by his fans.

So when they started to leave him alone,  he took the chance to look for the girl.

He got to the center of the park, noticing a young girl was sitting on a bench with her head resting on her knees, soft cries can be heard.

All Might only assumed that she was the one who was in need of help earlier. He walked towards the girl and poked her carefully as if she was going to break by just gently touchimg her.

She flinched from the contact and lift her head cautiously. She then realized who was in front of her and looked at him like he was her last hope.

"All Might...!"

He chuckled and placed his both hands on his hips. "Hello there,  young one! You don't have to cry now! Why? Because I am here!" He exclaimed rather loudly since nobody else was around except for the both of them.

"Now tell me, are you perhaps lost?" He asked her,  getting a nod as a response.

"I told my mother I was going to see something,  but I don't think she heard me..." The timid girl continued.

"I see..! Do you mind telling me what your name is? I'll be taking you to the police station so they can announce that you're there."

[Y/n] looked at him, a bit hesitant to tell him her name.

"... [Y/n] Phantomhive."

All Might's eyes widened, he definitely knows the Phantomhive. It was the name of the most prominent noble family in England.

They tend to have very strong quirks passed down from generations.  Specifically,  demon related quirks.

He stared at her for a while before accompanying her to the police station.
He wanted to ask questions about her,  but he wouldn't like to pressure the young girl.

"[Y/n]! You idiot! Making us worry like that!" Ciel continues to scold his little sister as their Mother thanks The Number One Hero. 

"I'm sorry big brother... I promise I won't  ever do it again... " [Y/n] mumbled, looking down to avoid the furious gaze of her older brother. 

Ciel's eyes soon softened,  sighing afterwards. "But...  I'm glad you're alright..." He said, placing a hand on [Y/n]'s head and ruffling it playfully.

"I would like to invite you to my daughter's birthday this upcoming Sunday as a thank you. If you're not too busy,  please do come." [Y/n] overheard her father's conversation.

A hero coming to her birthday? What an honor.

"If I don't run into any troubles,  I'll be sure to come!" He responded. Both parents smiled at him and bowed, thanking him once again.

Once All Might had to go somewhere, [Y/n]'s mother turned her head towards her with a scolding gaze that made [Y/n] shiver.

"Since it's also our fault, I won't be giving you a punishment. Next time you leave without any of our permissions, you'll be having one. Understood? "

"Yes mother..."

___

A/n- Just a filler of our main character meeting All Might,  which means it doesn't concern the storyline.