"Cold? Ironic for the maidens to fall to the weather that they control, " Ozuna chuckled, sitting there with her black suit with a cup of coffee on her hand. She quickly regretted that move as Ozuna felt the glare of a certain witch to her left.

Glynda pinched the bridge of her nose, "Is the headmistress supposed to be acting like this?" Glynda scolded in her head.

"It is natural you two, You simply are growing more sensitive towards the elements, Your bodies are just getting used it."

their discussion was cut short when the pilot voice entered the speakers. "We will be landing in Elysium shortly,". The doors of the airship slowly opened to the left of them, other than the cold weather now rushing towards them with full force. They couldn't ignore the spectacular view.

Elysium the floating city, powered by the endless amounts of dust mined by the Royal Schnee Dust company that settled its production on Elysium and Mantle below. "I-i-it's B-b-beautiful!" Joan said as she struggled to speak out of her shivering mouth.

Landing near the sites of the palace, All four of them stepped onto the pad to be greeted with the Empress of the Schnee Empire and the matriarch of the current most powerful dynasty on the remnant.

"Willow Schnee," Ozuna spoke with a smile on her face, approaching her with her open arms. Immediately the bodyguards at her side launched into action, only to be stopped by a single hand. Resuming the two friends, interlocked in a long embrace with each other. "Diantha Ozuna, my dear friend."

Ozuna turned to the two, where they could see a glimpse of the Empress' face.

Willow Schnee's 50th birthday was a national holiday in Atlas, yet she had somehow kept a young, attractive face that made her 25 years younger! She held a small smile on her face, complimenting her bright blue eyes and long white hair that rested on her shoulder.

Everything about her was simple to her white silk dress, contrasting against the sophisticated high class her title as royalty gives her.

In the end, Joan and Pyrrha were speechless with their mouths wide open. "These are the two Willow, Pyrrha of Nikos and Joan of Arc," Willow looked upon the two maidens in question, looking at their facial expressions triggered something within her.

"So, do you think you can become maidens when you can't even treat those higher than you with respect?" Willow spoke, freezing over the light-hearted atmosphere with just one line. Pyrrha and Joan who barely found their footing in the place of Willow's beauty were breaking down under her immense pressure, their body begging them to force them down on one knee, forcing them to kneel.

"Your majesty please forgive them, they were just stunned in the presence of your beauty, you've seen it happen before dear friend,"

Ozuna scrambled to get the situation under control, With Glynda's hand twitching over her riding crop and bodyguards trained to kill, she just had to give the command.

Like a fire to ice, Willow quickly returned to her light-hearted self, extinguishing the cold atmosphere seconds before. "Oh is that so? How sweet of them, but please retain your focus we wouldn't want anything terrible to happen would we?" Willow replied with a warmth to her voice smitten that she was able to grab another set of hearts with just her looks, "Let's get on with it shall we?" Willow said, beginning to walk towards the palace.

However, on the other side, it was a completely different story. For some reason, women who had audiences with the Schnee dynasty was always reported to be drenched in sweat that they somehow got in the winter that was ever-present in Atlas.