Ting hao put his hand on his head and worried.

Ting hao(in mind)- What type of girl she is? I mean I told her that I have only Baicao in my heart still... now I will marry this girl. How can I marry her? Baicao,please come back I miss you. It's almost a year but we have still not meet each other.

After this, his grandfather officially announced that Ting hao is marrying meng xun.

As soon as Ruo Bai got this news he called Baicao.
Baicao- Hello, Ruo Bai I told you not to contact me so...
Ruo Bai- Baicao, Ting hao is getting married to someone else.
Baicao(she was heartbroken,she started crying immediately)- No he can't marry, I want him back. Who destroyed our happy life? I can't do anything now.
Ruo Bai- calm down, go to Ting hao and sought everything out.
Baicao- but they will kill ting hao
Ruo Bai- It's almost a year.ok wait you first come to China. And then we will find out who is the one behind all this?

Baicao- I am coming.

And she cut the phone and went to pack his suitcase. But then she stopped.

Baicao(to herself)- I am doing right. I don't want to risk Ting hao's life. But I don't want to lose him. I think I should go and then think about it.

Baicao reached China and immediately went to Shen Bo as he knows everything about Ting hao.

Shen Bo- I think senior brother is in the house of his fiancee, Meng xun.
Baicao(sadly)- But why??
Shen bo- Because his mother asked him to go.

After that she took the address of Meng xun's house and goes over there. She disguised as a waitress just like the time she proposed him but this time she covered her face so that no one recognizes her.

In Meng xun's room.

Ting hao- I don't even wanted to come here but because of my mum's request I came. You still have time save your life from getting destroyed and cancel this wedding.
Meng xun- Why you want me to cancel you can also do it.
Ting hao-I can't do it that's why I am telling you.
Meng xun- Until I will fall for any other person I will not cancel this wedding.
Ting hao- You don't understand. I .....(suddenly something goes inside his eyes) aaah...
Meng xun- Let me look
Ting hao- No thank you
Meng xun- Let me.....

And suddenly Baicao comes by the door. What scenario she saw shocked her completely.

As something went inside Ting hao's eye, he closed it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As something went inside Ting hao's eye, he closed it. And meng xun went close to him so that she could help him.

Baicao(loudly)- Move away.

And Meng xun looked for who shouted but Baicao hid herself behind the door.
Meng xun looked here and there for a while but then stopped.
Ting hao found the voice familiar.
Baicao(to herself)- Control your feelings Baicao. You don't need to be possessive.

She then goes out because she was worried that she will get caught. She then goes to Ruo Bai's house.

Baicao- Whom do you think can do this?
Ruo Bai-There are many like En xiu and even Guang ya
Baicao- No Guang ya can never do something like this
Ruo Bai- We will get our answer only if we will discover that kidnapper. But till that time you need to cover your face
Baicao- Ok

She was really missing Ting hao alot. So she went to the place where ting hao took her when she was missing Ting hao.

Baicao(loudly)- I miss you ting hao. I never knew that you were so important for me. It's almost a year,but now It's getting in my nerves. I am really missing you ting hao. I will try my best to get Ting hao back. I want you back, please come...(her voice was reflecting her pain)

She was recalling all their memories that they spent together.

After being there for a long time, she was about to go so she covered her face and was going but suddenly she pushed someone.

Baicao- Sorry, I was in a hurry.