Chapter 40 - Actually He Does Care About Her

Beginne am Anfang

"Now what?" Jiang Shaokai stared at Su Jianan smilingly. "Are you planning to let go of the one you have had a crush on for so many years and shift your sweet love to Lu Boyan?"

Su Jianan was lost for a moment and then glanced at Jiang Shaokai with hate. "You are indeed such a more and more active gossip."

She went back to her seat and opened her computer, pretending to continue her report with a brave face put on. Actually, she had her mind fully stuffed with Lu Boyan, Lu Boyan, and Lu Boyan...

How could Jiang Shaokai not see through Su Jianan's pretending? He sipped an espresso smilingly, while his eyebrows suddenly clinched together.

How f**kingly bitter it was.

But he had been drinking espresso for so many years. How was it today that he started to consider it bitter?

On this exact day, Jiang Shaokai finally was certain of something and also he was forced to give up on something.

Separated with Jiang Shaokai by just one table, however, Su Jianan had no idea about how great the waves she had brought to Jiang Shaokai's world were.

After leaving office, Su Jianan went back home on time. Aunt Li, the servant came to her hurriedly.

"Young Madam, I was packing up Young Master's stuff, can you please come upstairs to see whether it is OK? I am not good at packing. It was previously Aunt Liu who had been in charge of this and it happened that Aunt Liu was taking a break today."

Following Aunt Li into Lu Boyan's room and taking a look, Su Jianan found out that actually the stuff was packed really in good order, but the relative outfits were completely wrong.

She smiled and said, "Aunt Li, you go and help me find a few transparent clothes bags. You leave this to me."

As if having seen the savior coming to earth, Aunt Li nodded merrily and went to look for the bags.

Su Jianan put all the clothes in the luggage case back to the locker room and hung them up, rematching out two business suits and one leisure suits.

The moment Lu Boyan was at the room door, he then saw Su Jianan coming out from the locker room with his clothes, casting them all on the bed all at once and then bending over to pack them suits by suits.

She first folded the suits nimbly and matched out the shirts with the ties. Even for the cuff and the pocket square, she even picked them out and placed them ready. She carried out every step so carefully and conscientiously that she had saved a lot of trouble for him.

The golden sunlight poured from The French windows beside her and spread out in the room soundlessly. She was quietly and attentively dealing with his clothes. With the lines of her side face clear and graceful against the sunset and her long and long eyelashes looking like fluttering butterflies while blinking, people just could not help getting their heartstrings tugged towards her.

Lu Boyan felt relaxed all over for no reason at all.

If every day afterward was repeated in this similar way, it seemed to be no nuisance at all.

Aunt Li came upstairs with the bags and she saw Lu Boyan standing at the room door instantly. His expression was rarely that soft and comfortable.

For all these years, Lu Boyan was like a working machine which was powered-up for 24 hours. It seemed that he was always busy and his eyebrows were always scowling. It was the first time that he had been that relaxed.

She glanced at Su Jianan inside the room again and suddenly she seemed to have understood something. Handing the bags over to Lu Boyan, she signaled him to give the bags to Su Jianan.