Chapter 4

We walked into Jimmy's house and no one else seemed to be home. I didn't mind. He led me to his room so he could get some things for tonight, clothes, and anything else. I sat on his bed and watched him scavenge. I chuckled "Pull up you're pants, dude!" He turned around, pulled them up, and blushed a bit. "Its just boxers, Jimmy. Its okay." I smiled.

When his bag was packed, he sat down next to me. He pulled me into a hug and I rested my head on his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist. "You're so beautiful..." He whispered and kissed my head. I blushed and shook my head. "Not beautiful enough for you, Jimmy." He pulled away and looked at me.

"Demetria Fay, you're everything I want and everything I don't deserve. You're so beautiful, and I lov-uh, I don't want to lose you, even if we aren't dating." I smiled, teary eyed. Please keep me, Jimmy.

---

We got to my house and I packed my bags. Jimmy was waiting downstairs. Jackson walked into my room and laughed while I was fixing my hair. "Oh little Fay, I told you, you needed a boyfriend, and now he's sitting downstairs, waiting for you." I shook my head, "We're just friends, Jack." I finished my hair and he walked over to me. I gave him a hug and he said "Okay, Fay. Have fun tonight...not too much fun."

I giggled. "You're such a father figure at times, Jack. And I love you for that!" I kissed his cheek and dashed downstairs, bag in hand. "Love you! Be safe!" He yelled. I waved bye.

I turned away from the stairs to see Jimmy standing in front of me with his mouth hanging open. "You'll catch flies, darling." I said dramatically. He closed his mouth, grabbed my bag, and walked me out to the car. Once we were sat down, his hand found mine again and we sat in sweet silence all the way to Brian's house.

---

When we arrived, everyone was already there, waiting for us. We said our hello's and gave hugs; then went straight into games. "Hey guys, I was thinking...maybe later when it gets a bit darker...we should play spin the bottle! I mean, since Pops isn't home tonight." Brian suggested. I think Matt, Zacky, and Johnny were most exuded about it, since they were the loners of the 'party'.

Once everyone agreed, we played poker with whatever we had brought over. It was exciting. Annette and I, being on the same team, won quite a few games. By the time we had played about 6 rounds, including getting snacks and drinks, it was 8 o'clock. "Time for spin the bottle, ladies!" Brian sang while wiggling his eyebrows. We giggled and the boys chuckled. Jimmy jumped up to grab an empty coke bottle.

"Not going old fashioned now are we? No traditional Beer bottle?" I questioned playfully. Jimmy smirked and Johnny yelled "We are the untraditional!" We all cracked up at that for some reason. Zacky seemed pretty quiet the whole night, it was strange.

We all sat in a circle, me between Zacky and Johnny, and Jimmy placed the bottle in the middle.

We all sat there in silence for a few moments. Then Zacky piped up, "I think Annette should go first. Considering that she is the newest the the group." The rest of us nodded in agreememt.

Annette leaned forward on her knees a gave the bottle a spin, it landed on Matt. Brian chuckled, obviously trusting them. Annette blushed bright red, it was adorable, she seemed so shy to be playing this. Matt clrawled to the middle, as did Annette. They were about to kiss when Jimmy yelled "10 seconds or nothing!" Great, they play the 10 second rule.

Brian was timing it and once they hit 11 seconds he whined, "Okay Sanders, my girlfriend!" We all started laughing when they pulled away. "Calm down, Bri. Its just a game, she's all yours, man." Matt held up his hands in surrender. Brian smirked and held Annette by her waist on his lap. "Your turn Matty." I spoke in a bubbly way.

Matt spun the bottle and it landed on me. I blushed, Matt smirked, and Jimmy was trying to suppress his blush. "Hah let's see this, ladies." Zacky laughed. I scooted towards him in the middle, he crawled to me. I was totally off guard when he smashed his lips onto mine. It took me a second to kiss back. I wasn't sure if I was doing it right, but if felt pretty amazing for a first kiss.

I saw Jimmy out of the corner of my eye before I closed them. He was pissed.