Prologue: Arriving in Kanto

Xena:

I stepped off the plan that has taken me from my home region, and looked around at the scene in front of me. The Kanto region was beautiful, but right now I had to get to the Cerise Laboratory. You see I was hired by Dr. Cerise to be a research fellow, I'll get to go to new places, see amazing Pokemon, and get to study them. " Jolteon let's go. We have to get there in time to help the Professor " I called to my Pokemon that was playing behind me.  I look to my right and see Jolteon standing obediently beside me. Smiling I petted his head, and began walking.

The three of us walked until we came upon the building we were looking. A small Pokemon no the stairs was growling at me, causing Jolteon to get into a defensive position. " It's alright Jolteon, the Yampers' only trying to protect his home " I told my partner Pokemon " Hello Yamper, I'm Xena, and this is Jolteon. I'm supposed to start working for the Professor today. Is it alright if we come in " I ask the Puppy Pokemon sticking out my hand to be sniffed which Yamper does happily. " Yam! Yamper " Yamper calls happily leading me inside.

Inside three people were rushing around in a frenzy. " Ahm. Is Dr. Cerise here. I'm to start working here today " I said my peaceful, and happy vibe form before gone, replaced by a glare at how unorganized they were. " Uhh, ye-yes he is. That's me. Pleasure, to meet you. Xena, right? " a dark haired man said coming up to me " Yes. Xena South at your service. " I holding my hand out " Ah, yes! Could you help us please Xena. We're trying to get everything ready for the presentation tomorrow " he said with a shaky smile, scratching the back of this neck. " Very well " I sighed getting to work.