"feels like my son might have a lot of requests from me, regarding about Mr. Park Chanyeol."

"Quite sad for you Mr. Kim, you have quite a useless son"

"thank you for reminding me. He may be useless now but, may be yout should be really prepared. I heard he has a lot of shares in your company. Oh by the way.. I am glad to meet Mr. billionaire"

"too bad, i am not glad to see you. I feel like i just have all the unluckiness of my year right now"

"haha.. too bad Mr. Park. You still have a lot to meet from now on"

the time when the atmosphere is super tense, Baekhyun comes out of the room .

he seems like he cried a lot... urghhhh...

I don't want him to cry, especially for that shit.

"Shall we go back, chanyeol?" he says to me "I will get going now Mr. Kim."

"Please do come again young boy"

as if i am going to let him.. ----------------------we arrive back home.. it's already 7 am but I feel really tired.

"We will work from home today"i say

"you do... i will just go to work"

"why?"

"i am not a CEO, i can't do whatever i want"

"i asked you to do anyway"

"it's okay. I will just go to work"

"WILL YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME???!!!" I end up yelling at him "I mean... baekhyun ya..."

"Okay," he says "I got it. I am sorry" he says and goes inside the bedroom.

FUCKKKKKKk

"Baekhyun?"He's lying on bed...

"I...I'm sorry"

"I know you don't like that. But he's hospitalized isn't he? I'm the one who needs to go more because he suffered because of me"

"Baekhyun! Are you going to think people suffered only because of you? Maybe he was just drunk and fell asleep.."

"How can you say that? What if it is you? I will also worry like this"

"What baekhyun? If it is me?"

"yes, then i will also run over to you like a complete nut to you and worry"

"Then you are saying that he and I are the same? Am I not important to you a bit superior to him?"

"Chanyeol... you know I don't mean like this."

"Did you even hear yourself what you just said?"

"Chanyeol"

"am I not enough?"

"Chanyeol .. I meant.."

"I don't understand you anymore baekhyun...i just don't..... nevermind, just rest." ------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello guys. Here is the first update of the day <3. Don't forget to "Like" & "Comment" \o3o/