"Let my arm go and I will!"

Oi, I'm going to regret this... I'm sorry All Might, Deku...

He let go and pulled back, "What did you do?"

I took a deep breath, "Deku and I used a double attack. His One for All with Fire."

He shot up fuming, "What the hell?! What the fuck do you mean by a double attack!"

I let go of my legs and dropped them down, I stood up clenching my fists again.

"Just like I said! We used One for All with Fire!"

"How is that even possible! I haven't seen a double attack since I-Island!"

"I don't even know, Bakugou! It was so weird, my necklace spread itself out and even my tears changed..."

He calmed himself, "Wait, your necklace spread out?"

I unclenched my fists and sighed. I sat back down on my bed while he stayed standing.

"Yes. It spread out over half my chest, covering the top of my boobs."

I showed him where, as blush crept to his face and he turned away.

"R-really? Your not serious, that type of necklace isn't expandable."

"Well, it must be if it did that! It's so confusing, I even saw flashbacks of our childhood."

That caught him off guard and he turned back, his blush now gone.

"Flashbacks? You mean with Deku or all three of us?"

I shook my head, "Just Deku and I, that's when I started to cry. Usually, my tears are red, but they had a tint of green in them."

He was getting irritated, he thinks I'm completely nuts!

"This isn't making any sense, Ariella!"

"It's not my fault, Bakugou! I told you I don't know what happened!"

"Then show me what happened! Maybe that'll help us!"

My eyes went wide, he was still irritated but blush filled his entire face again.

"You're not serious! For all we know, it may not even work with us! I didn't think it would with Deku, but then it did."

He blushed harder, "So what?! We should still give it a shot."

I threw my hands up, "Oh my god, fine! We'll try, but we both need to be careful. Let's not burn the dorm down, okay?"

He glared as his blush faded, "Don't tell me what to do!"

"Whatever!" I snapped, he rolled his eyes.

I sighed, got up from my bed, and stood in front of him. His crimson eyes burned through mine, my cheeks burned.

Damn it! I can't believe he wants to do this!

"This is how it happened, Deku was behind me and I stood in front of him."

"That's it? How's that going to help!"

"I'm not finished, Bakugou! Yes, I stood in front of him but he also entwined our fingers together."

A glimpse of jealousy filled his eyes but vanished instantly, he sighed.

"So, he basically held your hands."

I nodded, "Do you want to do this or not? I'm more than happy to just leave you here and go eat."

He glared again, "Yes! Now, get on with it!"