Oikawa Tooru

"I'm sorry Ms. Oikawa but your baby ...didn't make it," it seems like you turned deaf as you heard what the doctor said.

Not believing what he said reassuring yourself you misheard it you smiled and asked again.

"That's a bad joke there doc. Please tell me it's not true," at this the doctor sighted. Swallowing the form lump in his throat.

Well it's not that this is the first time he said this to the miscarried women specially at their early months of pregnancy.

But he can tell that you were already attached to the baby dispite the fact you only carried it about a month.

"I'm really. Very sorry Mrs. Oikawa but you didn't misheard and I didn't misspoke. You're baby didn't really made it. The cause was alcohol," the doctor explained.

Your smile turned stiff.

Hands clutching the white sheets.
Your head down.
Tears escaping from your eyes.

But your smile never dissappeard only trembling.

"Thank ...you,doc." And the doctor knew he had to get out. Now.

Without saying another word he exited almost colliding to the handsome brown hair.

"Doc, how ...is she?" Tooru asked worry visible on his face.

The doctor shakes his head.

"I think it's better for now to leave her alone," the doctor suggested before passing him.

Then after some second horrified scream was heard and sobbing.

Tooru cried leaning his forehead agaii the wall.

"WHY?! WHY?! WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG?! I NEVER DRINK ANY LIQUOR?! HOW?! HOW?! STRESSED?! HUH! ITS HIS FAULT. ITS HIM AND HIS MISTRESS. HAHAHAHA!" you snapped thoughts not straight.

The smile turned into a psychopathic grin drool dripping from the side of your lips.

Seeing this Tooru only cried harder.

He cannot bear to see you like this.
Like your losing your mind and slowly turning crazy.

"I ONLY WANTED A BABY! BUT WHY?! WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?! I NEVER CARED FOR THEM. NEVER SAID ANYTHING AND THIS IS WHAT YOU PAID ME?! HAHAHAHA. THEN YOU SHOULD'VE ALSO?! HAHAHA ISNT THAT WHAT YOU WANT?! TOORU," he stumbled as you called him.

He didn't know you noticed him.

His lips trembled.
Nervously approached you.

"(Y-y/n)," you smiled at him.

A plain smile not like the usual smile you wear.
The beautiful warming unique smile of yours.

"I am ready to sign the divorce papers," you said.

Eyes hollow.

But anyone could see.
Pain and hatred in it.

"(Y-y/n) I-i will never let us get divorce," at his response your smile begone.

Your eyes turned into a rage as you screamed at him bloody murder.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT THEN?! MY BABY IS ALREADY GONE! THE TIES THAT KEEPING US TOGETHER HAS SNAPPED! I AND YOU DONT HAVE ANY REASON TO BE TOGETHER ANYMORE! SO GO AND GIVE ME THE PAPERS SO I CAN BE AT LEAST IN PEACE!" you screamed not taking a break panting at the end of it.

"Y/n it's not that it's just that. It's not because we lost our baby. It's because I realized I still love you,". He said sadly and hoping.

Love.

Now that word seems foreign to you.
Heck you didn't even know what it really was.
If it was even a emotion or what.

"Love?" You looked at Tooru.
Trowing him a mocking look.
"Love? Hahaha you're joking right? You never loved me. Anyone could tell. I married you because you said your willing to change your ways, do you even remember that?" You laughed.

He just stood there eyes glazed ready to cry again.

"Hey, I loved you. Loved, Tooru. Loved, so don't hope. I won't either. I'm already tired. So tired," you said calmly.

"Please Tooru release me. I am willing now," then he cried.

"Y/n I can't I love you,"

You stared at him.

"If you do. Then why did you let your mistress live into our home? Do you even know the cause of my miscarriage? Alcohol Tooru, alcohol. I never drink liquor so how? HOW?! YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEAN RIGHT?! SHE SLOWLY! SLOWLY KILLED MY CHILD WITHOUT KNOWING! I didn't even care if you fuck her infront of me never said a thing about the relationship the three of us have. But WHY?! SHE KILLED MY BABY! MY BABY! TOORU! ITS THE ONLY THING I WANT! BUT WHAT DID SHE DO?! TOORU TELL ME WHAT DID SHE DO?!" then you slapped him.

"Because of you my child died. Without even seeing the world. Tooru you and your mistress is a MURDERER," his eyes widen at the words she let go.

His expression horrified at the realization.

He did.
He was.
He is a murderer.