"You know what I'm sick of that face of yours I keep seeing it every year. Are you following me wherever school I'm in?"

Huh you wish I didn't even want to see your face it makes my day worst. Fyi, I entered this school because it's my uncle's.

"Hey answer me!" She shouted I just keep my head low

Now she will tell me to answer her and when I talk she would say I talk back to her now. Is she even thinking of what she is saying? Maybe not.

"Get her." She instructed her body guards and drag me inside my car

She then sat beside me which is the driver's seat. I'm confused but I don't want to argue with her.

"Where are we going?" I finally asked

"To crash your car." She then smirked and my eyes widened

She step on the pedal the car moves very fast that I can't properly see the road. We might die in here.

But then she stopped the car and let me sit in the driver's seat. She waved at me but she did something on my car before she left. I sigh in relief I want to go home badly I'm beat up I have so many bruise.

I was driving my car and I tried to step on the stop pedal but the car won't stop what's this car problem?!

I checked the pedal underneath me and the wires are cut it took me minutes to realize what was happening until a beep of horn made me comeback to my senses.

I saw a truck towards my car but it's slow and mine was fast I didn't touched the steering wheel I'm just looking infront of me not moving. Am I dying?

Oh ghod please help me I still want to live a happy and long life with my sisters. Please tell them that I love them very much and tell them to take care of their selves.

I saw the truck driver jump down from the truck and he rolled back to the side ways. I look infront of me again my car and the truck are near to each other. I closed my eyes and made my hands as a sheild. This day is one of the worst days in my life.

Dahyun's POV

Me, tzuyu and chaeyoung are just sitting here in the couch at the living room watching dramas.

"Hey chae can you refill this bowl of popcorns." I said she then get the bowl and go to the kitchen

"Unnie I think it's a bit late the others are still not here." Tzuyu said who's sitting beside me

"What time is it?" I asked

"It's already 9 pm." She answered

"I think something is not right." Chaeyoung said and put the bowl in the mini table infront of us

"I have a bad feeling." She continued and sat beside me I'm between the two

"Let's don—" I didn't continued what I said when a phone ringing interrupted

"Hello?" It's chaeyoung's phone

"Ah ne what is it?"

We are just listening to chaeyoung's voice and I turned of the tv.

"Why would a hospital call me at this hour?"

"Oh me no she was missing so my other unnies find her."

"What?!"

"Where is she?!"

"Ok we're going there."

We got startled when she shouted she looks worried and serious.

"What happened?" I ask her

"No need to explain unnie we need to go. Jebal." She said and cried tzuyu go beside her