soon , it was lunch. i saw that hector walked out of class before me so i quickly walked out. by the time i got out of the classroom , he was gone. maybe he had to go to the bathroom. i quickly walked to the music room and sat in the secret room. 10 mintues passed by and he still was not here yet. i continued to wait for another 5 mintues.

5 mintues soon passed by and i got tired of waiting.
" whatever. i'm going to get some food. he's probably not going to come. " i said to myself.

i walked out of the music room and headed to lunch. when i entered the cafeteria , i saw hector seating with his friends. i was furiou. i waited for 15 mintues and he was here instead ? i saw that stiles and andrea were seating with hector was well. i walked over towards the table and sat next to andrea.

hector looked at me and smiled but instead of giving him a smile back , i rolled my eyes and looked away. the entire time , i was on my phone and didn't say a word to a single soul. i heard hector call my name but i took my earpiece out and placed each ear bud into my ear.

soon , lunch was over. i quickly got up , grabbed my bag and walked to class. i was not in the mood to talked to anyone , so i still had my earpiece in. i was about to reach the classroom when i felt someone pull me.

" are you ignoring me ? " i turned to face hector. instead of replying him , i pulled my arm back and quickly walked to class. as i was walking , i heard him shout my name a few times.

i took a seat and got out the necessary materials i needed for the lesson. as i was doing so , i saw hector , stiles and andrea come into class. i saw andrea walking towards me as there was a unoccupied seat next to me. however , hector beat andrea to it.

" bebe , can you talk to me , please ? " he said. i turned to face him and just stared at him with a stern face.
" taithlynn , let's talk about it. i don't want you to be mad at me. " he said while sounding sad and hurt.
i still stayed silent as i was really hurt that he made me wait for him.
" baby , please. talk to me. " he pleaded.
" leave me alone for now. i'll talk to you after school. " i said as i faced the board, away from seeing hector.

lessons passed by quite slowly as i didn't talk to anyone throughout the entire rest of the day.
as i was walking to my locker , stiles caught up to me and pulled my hand which made me stop in my tracks.

" do you need something , stiles ? " i said as i gave him a glare.
" woah , chill. i was just going to ask what was wrong with you ? you did not say a word during our lunch period and did not sit anywhere near andrea , me or even hector in classes. are you okay ? " stiles say while letting my arm go.
" i'm fine, could you just leave me alone now ? " i said rudely as i started to get annoyed.
" god , no need to be rude. talk to me once you take that attitude out of you ass. " he replied as he walked away. great ! i have just driven my best friend away. i'll just send him a text later to make sure he's okay.

i walked over to my locker and grabbed all my belongings that i needed to bring home. i walked out of the school , completely forgetting that i had to talk to hector and that he had to send me home. i started walking home even though i was not sure where i was going. i grabbed my earpiece out of my bag and started to untangle it from all the knots.

" ouh my god. why did these always have to be tangled. " i said to myself as i was getting frustrated about not being to untangle it.
after 5 mintues , it was finally free from the knots. i plug the earpiece jack into my phone and listened to some songs. i guess i had zones out as i did not realised that hector has sent me 10 messages.

10 unread messages
hector 💞 ;
hey. wru ?
babe ?
baby , its been 5 minutes.
taithlynn ???
taith , srsly. its already been 10 minutes.
ik ure mad but could u at least tell me where u are ?
taithlynn rae beckett , please reply me.
taith ?
hello ??
wtv taith , i'm tired of waiting. ill see u at home.

i decided to just leave the messages on read as i was not trying to have us argue over text. surprisingly , after 10 mintues of walking , i finally reach home. i unlocked the door and entered the house. i dropped my bags near the shoe rack and went into the living room to find hector siting on the couch.
i started to walk up the stairs but stopped when hector blurted out something.

" not even going to explain where you went ? " he said sternly. i rolled my eyes at what he just said.
" you're not my dad. get off my back dude. " i said as i started to walk up to the bedroom.

as soon as i entered the room , i heard hector rush up the stairs.
" yea. i'm not your dad. but i was worried sick and you didn't even bother to send me a text saying you were okay ? " hector raised his voice. i didn't say a word as i really tired and i did not want to have a conversation with him at that point in time.
" great. now you're not even going to talk to me ? i waited 15 minutes while you were god knows where. i could have gotten home way earlier. " he raised his voice slightly higher.
" ouh , so now you're talking about how you wasted 15 mintues while waiting for me ? how about the 20 minutes i wasted while waiting for you in the music room ? does my time mean nothing to you ? " i said while holding back tears in my eyes. i know it is a really dumb arguement but i can't help with the fact that he decides to put the blame on me.

" well , it didn't seem like you wanted to meet me when you decided to seat next to andrea and stiles. "
he said while softening his tone.
" so now , i'm not allowed to sit with my friend during lessons ? " i said , still raising my voice at him.
" you could have at least told me you wanted to sit with them. " he replied.

" wow , hector. apparently , i have to inform you about every small detail in my life ? i haven't seen my friends that much as i have been spending time with you. i didn't want to let them feel left out. i known them my whole life while i have only known you for a few months. if you can't see that i care about my friends , then i don't think you know anything about me. " a teardrop escapes my eyes. hector just stood there and looked at me with a guilty look on his face.

" i'm sorry. i cant deal with this right now. " i said as i rushed down the stairs with hector calling me and chasing after me.
" wait , taithlynn. i'm sorry. please , we can talk about it. " he begged.
" i just want to be alone now. so please , leave me alone. " i said as i grabbed my bag slammed the door shut in his face.

i stated to cry as i walked. i didn't know where to go so i decided to message andrea to asked her if i could stay over at her place for a night.

andrea 🦋 ;

; hey. i just got into an arguement with hector. is it okay if i stayed w u tonight ?

; dude , obviously u can. do u need a ride ?

; nah. i can find my way.

; u sure ?

; yea. ill message u when i'm there

authors note
hey !! uh that is kinda all i have for this chapter.
i hoped you enjoyed it. sorry i haven't been updating.
i had my prelims and it was quite stressful. but next week ,
it is the first week of my major examination but near the middle of october ,
i will be done with all my examinations
and i am finally free from my secondary school ! so that means ,
i will be updating much much more and i will be able to update more often.
i do hope everyone reading this is safe. so please wear your mask when u leave the house
and stay safe and as well as maintain social distancing !!
adios amigos <3

word count : 2240