Always find you [Part 4] ft. Tiffany - Final

Start from the beginning

Jessica smile hearing Tiffany praising her "Do you aware that...I have girlfriend?"

"Yes, I do. Your parent told me but that don't mention her name. They just told me that they don't like her"

Jessica can't help but sighs "Do they force you to take care of me?"

"They don't but when we inform them that you will move in with me, they look very happy. They are the happiest when they know we will marry each other"

"Do you have the picture of our wedding or perhaps videos?"

"Yes, you want to watch it?"

"Yup"

"Wait a minute" Tiffany runs to the bedroom to get the photobook and USB drive where she keeps the wedding videos. After few minutes, she comes back holding thick book "Here is our wedding photobook"

Jessica accept the book nervously and she start flip open it. The photos are taken at the church and the reception venue. Both of them look breathtakingly beautiful in their wedding outfit. While she focus on the book, Tiffany sit back beside her

"You look gorgeous in your wedding dress" Tiffany smile

"You also amazing in that suit" Jessica reply "Why do you wear suit instead of dress?"

Tiffany chuckle "It's you who come with idea to make me wearing suit. First I decide to wear dress but you disagree at the very moment. You want to feel like the wedding of opposite sex"

"I'm so persistent, huh" Jessica cackle as she look at next page and the others

"Yes" they laughed "Here, our wedding video and some of our videos together" Tiffany play the video on TV and they watching it. Jessica awe seeing their wedding ceremony and she can't believe that she is married with the different person that she supposed to marry. Out of sudden, she sobs "Hey, why are you crying?"

"I just too emotional watch that video. I still can't believe that I'm married. We looked like a loving and happiest couple" Jessica wipe her tears with tissue

"Indeed, we are" Tiffany said "We're very happy but you're happiest on that day. I never see that smiles on you ever since we're kid"

"Are you happy with me?" Jessica looking at her wife

"I'm very happy" Tiffany smile lovingly

Jessica hugging Tiffany out of sudden make Tiffany startled "Thank you for taking care of me. I owe you a lot"

"You don't have to thank me. Seeing you healthy and happy is good enough for me" Tiffany rubbed Jessica back and they stay in each other embrace for a while

......................................

Jessica sits on the bed while thinking about something. Most of it is about her lover, Kim Taeyeon. She wants to find her girlfriend but she doesn't know if Taeyeon still stay at the same apartment or not. She missed Taeyeon so much and she hope she is doing fine after they separate.

"Baby, what are you thinking?" Tiffany sits on the bed beside her wife after come from toilet

"Nothing" Jessica run her fingers through her hair

"There must be something in your mind. You space out since God know when. You should share with me. Don't bottle it up"

Jessica stared at the white wall of their bedroom "I think about my girlfriend"

Tiffany looked at her wife calmly "Why?"

"I know I not suppose to think about her but you know, things are too rough between me and her"