Chapter 37

When it's 1pm school is over, Corbyn and I are both walking to my car. Then I suddenly hear someone whistle, Corbyn and I look at each other. I turn around and I see Chad standing there again, I sigh and shake my head. I fasten my walk to the car, I'm really not interested in a conversation with Chad.
When we arrive at the car we both get in and I quickly start it, "To your place right?" I ask to be sure, "Yep" Corbyn replies and he looks out of the window at Chad. "Are you sure that it means nothing?" Corbyn asks, to be honest I'm not sure at all but i don't want to worry Corbyn. "Yeah I'll be fine, he won't do anything, don't worry" I say and Corbyn nods. "Okey" he says.

When we arrive at his house we both get out of the car, I grab my backpack and I follow Corbyn to his front door. They don't really have a front yard, I think it's max 1 meter. But it still looks super cute, it has a little bench in there which takes up almost all the space. There are also a few flowers, I bet that in the summer there are way more flowers. Corbyn opens the front door and I follow him inside, we enter a super small hallway, it has a staircase in it and at the end of the hall there's one door that i think leads to the living room. At the wall on the right is a coat rack. "You can hang your coat up there, oh and could you take off your shoes. I nod and I do that, Corbyn does the same. "Follow me" he says with a smile and he grabs my hand and pulls me to the door. "So this leads to our living room aka kitchen" he says and he opens the door. We get in and I smile, it all looks super cute. On my left is a couch with a super small tv across it, on my right is the kitchen and in the middle is a table with 6 chairs around it. It's small but it looks amazing, I immediately feel welcome here. "So yeah i know it's not as big as your house-" Corbyn says but i interrupt him, "I don't care what size your house is, I love it!" I say and Corbyn smiles. "You do?" he asks and I nod, "Yeah! It looks super cosy, something my house doesn't have" I say. "So do you want something to drink?" Corbyn asks and he walks to his fridge, "Yeah sure" I say and he grabs two glasses, "What do you want? We have coke or water" he says, "Water is fine" I say while i look around me. It looks so incredibly nice in here, Corbyn walks up to me with his glass. "So let's start with physics" he says while he sits down at the table, I sit down across him and I grab my books.

After like 20 minutes someone opens the door, Corbyn and I both look up. A woman stands there, i think it's his mom, she looks tired. "Hey Bean" she says and she looks at me, "You must be Mia" she says and she smiles at me, I nod, "Yep that's me" I say. "You're even prettier than Corbyn said" she says and Corbyn and I both blush. "Well I'll leave you two to your studying, Bean I'll be home around 10pm, could you cook?" she asks and Corbyn nods, "Yeah sure!" he says and she smiles. She exits the room and closes the door behind her, "Bean?" I say and Corbyn shakes his head and laughs. "It's a nickname my family calls me" he says, "It's cute" I say and he smiles, "You can call me that too if you want" he says and I smile. "Hahaha okey then I will" I say and we both laugh. "So do you have any nicknames?" he asks and I look at my hands, "Well my dad always called me Bambi" I say and I look back at Corbyn. "That's also a cute nickname" he says and I nod. "Well yeah it was, but now it just remembers me off what my dad did to my mom and I" I say and Corbyn nods, "Yeah i get that" he says.
We continue on physics for another 20 minutes and then we decide that we're done. We know what we have to do tomorrow so it's better to just rest now. "So do you want to see the rest of the house?" Corbyn asks and I nod, we get up from the table and we walk to the door. We enter the small hallway and we slowly walk up the stairs, "We need to be quiet now cause my sister is probably sleeping" he whispers and I nod. When we reach the first floor i look around me, I count only three doors in total, "So here's the bathroom with the toilet" Corbyn says softly while he opens a door, "This is the room where my parents and sister sleep" he says and he points at a door, "And this the room where I sleep with my younger brother" he says and he opens the door. "Jordan is still at school now, I think he'll get home around 4pm" he says and I follow him inside the room. There are two one persons beds standing in the room, a small desk and a closet. Corbyn sits on his bed and he looks at me while I look around in his room. On his walls are a few posters, one from Justin Timberlake, one from Justin Bieber and one from Selena Gomez. "You like those artists?" I ask and he gets up from the bed and he stands behind me, he leans his chin on my head, "Well I love Justin Timberlake, and I also love Justin Bieber's music. And Jordan is the fan from Selena gomez" he says and I nod. "Your room is so cute and cosy, just like the rest of the house" I say and I turn around and look up to him. "You think so?" he asks and he looks around him. "To me it just looks like a small room filled with crap" he says and I laugh. "Well to me it doesn't, having a big house isn't always fun you know" I say and I break the eye contact. I walk to the window in his room, he looks at the street. "Yeah i get that" Corbyn says and he wraps his arms around me, I look up to him and smile.
After a while we both pull back, I sit down at his bed and I look around me. "So you and your brother share a room" I say and Corbyn nods, "Yep" he says. "How is that? Sharing a room with your sibling?" I ask and he smiles. "Well sometimes it's fun cause you can joke around, but sometimes it really sucks. Cause when i want to study or something I go to my room, but Jordan is usually already home so he already claimed the desk or he's listening to music" he says, "So it's mainly fun but it really sucks sometimes too" he says and I nod. "It seems fun to have siblings" I say and Corbyn smiles. "It is, it's amazing to have siblings, yeah they're a pain in the ass sometimes, but i also love them with my whole heart" he says and I smile at him. At moments like this i wish that I had some siblings too, but nope, it's just me.