28

I woke up in Nick's arms. This wasn't anything new, but it felt different. A good kind of different for once. I laid there on my side, silently smiling to myself and taking this in because I knew it wouldn't last long.
As I scrolled through my phone, I noticed a picture of Nick on the explore page. It was a picture of him and Amelie on some page called the Tik Tok Room? The caption read "Nick and Amelie were on baewatch in Cancun, but haven't posted together since? We've had reports of Nick being seen with an unknown girl at an Italian restaurant. Someone moves on fast👀"
I laughed to myself, if they only knew.
I felt Nick's body move behind me, and soon his head wrapped around my neck.
"What are you laughing at?" He groaned.
I motioned my phone screen toward him, letting him read.
"Damn, that was fast." He laughed. "How does it feel to be the unknown girl?"
"Kinda nice to be honest." I giggled. "I could not handle all that pressure."
"How did you sleep?" He tightened his grip around my body.
"Like a baby."
"Me too. I don't wanna get up."
"To be honest, we don't have to." I shrugged.
"Under one condition."
"No I'm not having sex with you Nick"
"Not that Zoey" He sarcastically rolled his eyes. "Tomorrow we're going back to the Hype House for a week and you can decide if you want to stay or
leave after that. But sex wouldn't hurt either"
I giggled and rolled my eyes. "Fine. I'll do it. Only because I miss the Sway boys"
Nick grinned, pulling me on top of him tickling me, causing me to scream in agony.