132.)

harriestyles

 Liked by zayn, kendalljenner, bellahadid, wolfiecindy, arianagrande, zendaya, sofiajamora, haileybaldwin, justinbieber, neelsvisser, yourboyfai, louistommo, liamtomlinson, nialltomlinson, jacobelordi, noahcent, michaelkey, landonwest, and 3,980,0...

Liked by zayn, kendalljenner, bellahadid, wolfiecindy, arianagrande, zendaya, sofiajamora, haileybaldwin, justinbieber, neelsvisser, yourboyfai, louistommo, liamtomlinson, nialltomlinson, jacobelordi, noahcent, michaelkey, landonwest, and 3,980,000
harriestyles 🥀☺️
View all 451,000 comments

zayn you look pretty baby.

harriestyles thank you babe. I love you so much @zayn

zendaya you look fucking beautiful!!

kendalljenner heart eyes 😍

wolfiecindy ❤️❤️

noahcent Zayn's really gonna let you go out like that? If I was him I wouldn't let you leave the house without a sweater and sweat pants.

harriestyles @noahcent good thing I'm not yours 😌

michaelkey @noahcent that's because Zayn doesn't know how to handle his girlfriend. 🤣

noahcent @michaelkey he really doesn't!

landonwest this outfit is not fit for someone who has a boyfriend. Why are you dressed like a whore?

louistommo @landonwest @noahcent @michaelkey you sexualizing my little sister is not o-fucking-Kay! That's disgusting and you all need to be put in your place. Its not only disrespectful to her but to every woman out there! Didn't your mothers ever teach you how to respect women? @noahcent I expected more from you. You're someone's father now dude! It's time to fucking grow the hell up. Be a better person, better parent, better co-parent.

zayn @noahcent I'm fucking sick of your texting, calling, emailing, and sexualizing Harrie! You don't fucking do some shit like that. It's disgusting and disrespectful. What would your mom think about this asshole?

noahcent @zayn I'm just stating facts. She's a bad Gf for dressing like that and you're a terrible bf for letting her go out like that.

zayn @noahcent WIFE dick!! SHES MY FUCKING WIFE NOW!!! So it's really really disrespectful. Go tf away.