It was around early morning 4' o clock I was sitting at beach side and was thinking about my miserable life. Each and every nerve of my body were yearning to live with her but my bitter secrets stopped me as Im not suitable for her. I cried out my pain to the sea waves and the moon light.

My mobile rang all of a sudden it was from her, I was restless to see her call. What if she demands for a divorce right now I thought to save her memories atleast for two years to live my entire life. I was in panic state, so I didn't pick her call after three calls she didn't ring me up. I was relaxed a bit but, more than that I was hurt to know she was not bothered much about me.

After sitting there till early morning I went to my home by 6, I was sure she might be slept, I know she won't wait for my return. With a sad smile I entered our room, as I expected she was sound asleep, she was like a sleeping beauty. I stood there for sometime and went to washroom, I didn't take a long time to finish my morning routine then I dressed up, and immediately went to office before that I had some words with grandma.

Again I received call from her around 10'o clock, I'm sure she was awake but, I was scared to pick her call. After an hour I got a call from reception to know that my Radhika, was waiting outside. She never tried to meet me in office hours but today she came here all the way to ask divorce, I was much hurt and in so much pain to see her efforts to leave me.

I refused to meet her with some excuses and I decided to flee away from this country till she gets cool down. I didn't give her a chance to talk with me or meet me, without showing my face to her, I walked out of my office.

She called me again and again, to stop her from worry I sent her a message about leaving abroad and asked her to take care of grandma until I return. I know eventhough she was angry at me, she wouldn't leave granny alone in my absence, she left a reply message to me.

With a heavy heart I left to Europe. But everyday I enquired about her to grandma. But never I received a call or text from her, internally I longed for that.

Next two months were a hard time of my life, I tried to focus only on my work ignoring her thoughts but, I can't resist her thoughts.

One fine day granny called me and informed about her travel plan to my sister Sarika's house, since she was pregnant with her second baby.

I was waiting for a chance to return home, desperately, because it's been two months I left her, I was longing to see my wife.

When I returned home my eyes searched for her every nook and corner of the house but, she was no where to be found. I spoke louder than usual, I expected atleast she would come out after hearing my voice, but to my disappointment she didn't turn up.

Holding my pain inside I went to our room to see her, she was not there then I guessed she was in washroom. I took my laptop and started to divert my mind on work until she come out.

Door opened she came out, hearing her anklets sounds I lifted my head and looked at her. She looked gorgeous as usual.

She didn't look at me even for a single time, her ignorance pierced my heart, A painful question popped out in my mind.

Didn't she miss me in all these days??

She behaved like I was not existing there. She combed her hair, clutched it neatly after then she applied kajal in her eyes,. When she tried to put vermillion in her forehead, I noticed her fingers trembled, instantly she bit her lips to control her. I know whenever she was anxious she would do that, I know her all little cute reactions, I'm addicted to that.

With a little hesitation I tried to strike a conversation but, she didn't care that. She was about to leave my eyes filled with tears, still I called her but she didn't respond and left the room by banging the door on my face.

Once again I felt the pain of rejection, I had some hope while I returned from abroad, but now I was shattered to see her rejection. I made up my mind, tried to accept her hatred and went to office.

By the midnoon she left office with a hurry, I saw her fortunately, our eyes met for a while, she turned her gaze.

But what was in that eyes??

I was confused there was no anger for me it shows a pain and hurt. I felt she became thin and had dark circles around her eyes. But why??

I wondered, what happened to her.
Did she miss me like a way I missed her??

No way she wouldn't if she would have missed me she wouldn't turned her face at the morning. Maybe she missed her family I'm not so lucky to be in that list, I gave a sad smile and walked in.

Evening I went home and surprised to see the dinner, everything was my favourite more than that it was all prepared by my wife. I looked at her with some expectation but as usual she didn't mind me, but somehow I felt she was also noticing me. After dinner we both dropped granny at airport and I went to pick up my car from parking meanwhile she left in a call taxi, I shouted her name but went in vain.

That night we both confronted each other I had to slap her, eventhough she was wrong in her choice of words but I shouldn't hit her.

After her confessions I understood one-thing, she didn't hate me, actually she missed me. I'm the soul reason behind her weight loss and dark circles. This truth gave me a peace after a long time. I was surprised when she extended her hand for friendship. First I was hesitate then I agreed eventually, atleast I can spend time with her.

To be continued ....

Hey guys thank you for reading my story. Please post your votes and comments.