Chapter Sixty Six

Three weeks later, Karly stood in the new improved office of the agency. She smiled. Luke wrapped his arms around her.

"Looks good baby," Luke said.

"I know it does," Karly said.

"Okay, all the models are back and ready to work, we even have some new applicants," Hayley said.

"Really?" Karly asked.

"Yep," Hayley said.

"Who are they?" Karly asked.

"Two guys and one girl, they are Sarah's brothers and sister," Hayley said.

"Modeling family," Karly said.

"Yep," Hayley said.

"Karly, Hayley," Sarah said.

"Hey Sarah," Karly said.

"Are you guys ready for the interview?" Sarah asked. She saw two guys and a girl standing with her at the door.

"Yeah, come have a seat, Sarah, Kevin and the others are waiting for you," Karly said.

"Okay, good luck sis, bros," Sarah said.

"Okay, welcome to Stone Modeling Agency, formerly the Davis Modeling Agency, we decided it was time to remodel and revamp the agency, what made you guys want to become models?" Karly asked.

"The opportunity it presents, I love to travel, meet new people," Ryan said.

"Me too," Lance said.

"Sarah loves it here and she made it sound like the best place to work and I've worked crappy jobs and I love to travel as well," Rachel said.

"Who is the owner?" Ryan asked.

"That would be me," Karly said. Luke clears his throat.

"And him," Karly said.

"Karly and Luke are the owners, Karly is the main boss, Luke is owner as well but he's not as much as Karly, this agency is hers," Hayley said.

"Are you guys siblings?" Ryan asked.

"Me and Luke are," Hayley said.

"Karly, your relation?" Lance asked.

"To Luke and Hayley? Luke and I are married, Hayley is my sister-in-law," Karly said.

"Guys, Sarah told us that," Rachel said.

"But she told us something else, too," Lance said.

"Okay guys, what did she say?" Karly asked.

"She said you cheated on your husband and the marriage was over," Rachel said.

"Hayley, go get Sarah," Luke said. Hayley left the office. Luke sat down beside Karly.

"It's not true, is it," Ryan said. Hayley came back with Sarah.

"What's going on?" Sarah asked.

"What is going on is that you imply that my marriage is over, why is that, Sarah, were you hoping for a chance with Luke?" Karly asked.

"You cheated on him," Sarah said.

"You're fired, get the hell out," Karly said.

"If I go, so do they," Sarah said.

"That's their choice, not yours, they are their own person, it's up to them," Karly said.

"I'm staying, Sarah," Ryan said.