He quickly pulled Kink in to a smaller cave. She seemed to be way less woozy as she pushed him to the ground. "I thought you were drunk...?" He said in confusion as Kinkajou giggled. "Oh poor sweet innocent Turtle. You really believed that?" Turtle gasped. He was not sure if he was offended by being called poor and sweet. "IT WAS AN ACT?!?!?" he yelled, surprised. "goodness, Turtle, yes. How else would I've gotten you to do this?" she made a point. "but i'll still scream." Turtle sighed. There was no way out of this, was there. "I also may of had a teeny shot of Winters beer." Kinkajou said, most defiantly exaggerating on how "teeny" the shot was. "Wait, Winter has beer?" He said, looking back in ti the party cave. Sure enough, Winter now had a pile of emty bottles along with some new ones, gulping down a bottle of it as most of the dragons around him were yelling "CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!" 

     Kinkajou pulled his head back inside, and spread her legs, showing her dripping wet pussy. "now- what you promised?"  Turtle couldn't help himself from staring at her lovely, perfect pussy, and his instincts started to take over. he smiled slyly, and stuck his snout into her pussy, causing Kink to yelp. His tongue flicked across every inch of her pussy, causing Kinkajou to shiver in delight as she could already feel the pleasure. He slid his dark green tongue in to her entrance, causing Kink to moan.  Even though it was just his tongue, Kinkajou's entrance sill felt  tight. He happily licked the pre-cum off her walls."he-he! That tickles!" Kinkajou said, giggling. She was such a neon pink, it almost hurt his eyes to look at her. She arched her back, forcing the tip of his snout in to her slit. "Ooooh, Turtle.... I never thought this felt so good!" She said, moaning as his tongue flicked her g spot. 

     He pulled out, getting a unsatisfied glance from Kinkajou, but he knew what he was avout to do next might even be better. He sucked on two of his talons for a minute, before sliding them in to her slit, and added a couple more until it felt like he stuck as many as he could in to her. He then started thrusting with his talons, earning large moans from Kinkajou. His talons going up and down... up and down... each wave gave Kinkajou more pleasure. But then some disturbing thoughts popped in to his head- would this ruin our relationship? What if we can never think about each other the same way? He immediately pulled out. "Kink, I don't think this is a good-" 

     "oh shut up ya big dufus!" She said, pushing him on to his back and rubbing his now fully erect member, causing it to harden. He moaned at her soft touch, and his thoughts were swallowed by pleasure, and the want for more. Kinkajou licked the pre-cum of the tip of his bember, causing it to twitch with excitement. Kink took the tip in her mouth, sucking and causing more overwhelming pleasure. She could barely fit it in her mouth, even though it was a pretty normal sized dick for a dragon his age. she wrapped her claws around his dick and squeezed, whist curling her tounge around it. She started bobbing her head up and down, Pleasure coming in at uncontrollable rates, washing out any other feelings or thoughts in its way. Overtaken with pleasure, he seized her horns and thrust in to her throat, causing her to gag. He thrust in and out, her throat squeezing his dick, until he thrust deep down her throat and cummed. Kinkajou let it come up to her mouth before swallowing, getting a good taste of Turtle's sweet cum. 

     She let go of his dick and smiled, cum dripping from her mouth. "Now for the real thing" She said, Lying on her stomach and swaying her tail to the side to show him her swollen pink pussy. Her scales were flares of bright pink and yellow from all the excitement. Turtle walked over hesitantly, his dick still wanting more. "Are you sur-" "YES, Turtle. Just DO IT!" She yelled, half out of excitement, and half annoyance. She had been dreaming of this day ever scene she learned what sex was. She had fingered herself, trying to imagine what it would feel like. But nothing could have prepared her for what she felt when Turtle thrust in to her.

     It was as if she was watching- no feeling, a dazzling light-show of pain and pleasure weaving and intertwining, mixing and causing a feeling she didn't quite know yet but she loved it. It was as if a knot was forming in her. And it seemed to grow every time Turtle thrust. Soon her walls squeezed on his dick, and he cummed a huge load, allowing turtles dick to go deeper. She moaned in pain and pleasure as he stretched her to the limit with every thrust, Hitting her g-spot countless times, causing her to moan so loud, she was surprised the entire mountain didn't hear. Turtle was also feeling waves of pleasure- her entrance was so tight- It gave him a heck of a work-out. But it was all worth it to hear Kinkajou's moans and cries and feel the pleasure consuming him.

     After a while of thrusting and moaning, Turtle felt a huge knot build up in him. Bigger than he'd ever felt before. After a while of confusion, he realized what it meant. "Kinkajou, i'm going to cu-" "YES, TURTLE!! FILL ME WITH YOUR SEED! MAKE ME YOURS!!!" She yelled. Was she crazy? They weren't old enough to have dragonets yet!!! Suddenly her walls and entrance squeezed hard on his dick as he felt the knot grow to it's climax. on top of that, Kinkajou reached behind her and squeezed his balls as he tried to pull out! He couldn't hold it any longer. He started to cum. And Kink shoved herself as deep on to him as she could. He cummed with quite some force, shoving his warm cum deep in to her, and lots of it. Some even poured out of her slit. They both flopped on the ground panting, and then kissed before falling fast asleep in each other's arms, cum pooling around their parts. 

     "Hey gang, I heard a yell-" Quibli stopped dead as he saw what they'd been doing. His eyes widened as he slowly... Slowly... backed out to go tell Winter.

Sorry this took so long to make! I think halfway through I forgot I was working on it XD