"Shhhhhhh....... It's no one's fault......" Chaerin whispered while Beomgyu continued crying.

Even though Beomgyu's vision was blurry, he noticed something beside the trash can. He wiped his tears and walked over to see what that 'thing' was. He bent down and picked up the syringe. "Beomgyu?" Chaerin walked over to him. He sighed in anger as he stood up.

"He did it again!" Beomgyu said furiously. "Who did what?" Chaerin asked. Beomgyu showed her the syringe and she gasped as she covered her mouth. "He won this time." Beomgyu said.

Before he said anything else, a nurse came in to continue cleaning the room. Beomgyu walked over to her. "Excuse me, did the late patient have any injections before her........ ur..... departure?" Beomgyu asked. The nurse placed down what she was holding and looked directly at Beomgyu. "No, the last time she got any was two hours after the surgery." The nurse said as she eyes both of the teens with suspicious eyes.

Chaerin suddenly dropped a bottle from her hand and Beomgyu quickly picked it up. "Thanks." Beomgyu said. He held Chaerin's hand and walked into an empty hallway.

"This is a potassium bottle." Beomgyu said as he examined the bottle in his hand. "Is that so?" Chaerin laughed nervously.

"Do you know what it can do?" Beomgyu suddenly asked which caught Chaerin out of guard. "What do you mean?"

"Potassium can be passed into the body by nutritional injection to stop the heart from beating." Beomgyu said as he looked directly to Chaerin's eyes. Chaerin avoided his gaze as she played with her hands and nervously swallowed her saliva. "I-Is that so?"

"Did yo-" "I founded it thrown on the ground after the doctors came running toward Mina's room. One of the doctors dropped it as he walked away." Chaerin said. Beomgyu smiled and hugged her. "I am happy that you are okay." Beomgyu said with his cheerful tone.

He took the bottle and threw it in the trashcan. "It won't have Mr. X fingerprints so let's get rid of it so that it won't cause any troubles...."

The both walked outside to search for Y/N and Soobin but stopped when one of the workers in the elevator called them.

"Hey boy, you were stuck inside the elevator with a girl, right?" The man said. Beomgyu nodded his head. "Did any of you unlock the roof of the elevator and mess with the wires?" The man asked. "What do you mean? We went inside and the lights went off and then we got locked in." Beomgyu said. "That's weird..... we founded out from the camera recording that someone messed with the wires few minutes before you entered inside. I don't know why would anyone do that!" The man said. "Wait..... someone?"