Shot 3- a new suspect!!

Jeet was frustrated
Jeet- rakshit shergill...

He sees a bracelet in the hands of the man..
He takes it out..

He looks on..

He remember how he saw the same bracelet in rakshit hand during his visit to hospital when he was unconscious...

Inspector - sir what happened
Jeet- its rakshit bracelet..

Inspector - that means he only came here..

Jeet- no... One person doesn't repeats the same mistake.. He already know we got his watch from crime scene.. So he would have took care of it..

Inspector- sir then..
Jeet- someone else is trying to frame rakshit as the killer... This bracelet.. That person only left here so that our doubt goes on rakshit..

In home noor was lost she was upset..

Svetlana.. Sees noor coming.. Lost..
She deliberately breaks the glass vase.
She smirks.. Seeing noor lost and is coming in that direction..

Svetlana hides..
Svetlana- u trio siblings what u all think of urself its good that divya the most irritating one died.. I wished that rakshit was also dead.. Then I would have ruled this house..

Noor is lost and is about to step on broken glass.. Azzaan comes on time and keeps his hand on floor...

Noor gets back to reality..

She sees Azzaan.
Azzan- where r u lost idiot..

Noor looks on

Noor looks on..

Azaan hand was bleeding

Noor- o god... What did u do.. Come.. I will do ur first aid..

Svetlana looks on angrily..
Svetlana- this azaan... Always comes to protect his friend.. I need to get her married to shaurya as soon as possible..

Noor does first aid of azzan..

Azaan- where are u lost.. Noor.. Be strong.. U r elder to rakshit.. If u break down.. Then who will handle him..
Noor hugs azaan..