"Well what takes up a lot of your time. I mean like just how much stuff do you do? Since I don't think models usually have-..well I don't think they're busy 24/7 unless they have some other sorts of jobs they have to do.." Dipper looked away from the blonde, saying out his thoughts as he out a finger on his chin, signifying his thinking, but he quickly put his hand down after realizing his action.

       "I work with Tad strange, he has the shittiest name, but eh. He's a busy man, a strong, well known business man. Works for several industries so he's usually busy every second, but he sure as hell knows lots of things. Almost anything, so you can tell that when I met him, I almost shit myself, but I handled it pretty well. My parents knew a friend who knew some other guy that worked with Tad, so after hearing that he also worked with photography and Model agencies, my parents quickly set up a day we would meet. Will, Pyronica, and I had to meet up other random ass guys before seeing Tad, but it was worth the wait. After months or a year, we began working with him and next thing ya know, I got the old man's trust. So now, he just kinda calls me to come with him to some meetings in which he wanted to see my perspectives in, so yeah, me and him are kinda friends in a way? But I'm just someone the guy trusts when it comes to some important shit. I'll tell ya this, I have never seen so much information in just a file!"

       The two let out a few chuckles, Dipper sighed to himself, looking ahead as Bill questioned him.

       "You never really told us much about your manager and how they..act? I've seen her a few couple of times, but that's it." The blonde took note on how the brunette tensed at the mention of her, before he responded.

       "..uH..well she isn't exactly the best, but she isn't the worse. I can't say much since they doesn't like me talking about them, but I can say a few things I'm pretty sue they wouldn't mind. Um..shes rather strict, but I think that's obvious with the amount of..limits I have. We don't speak much unless we have to, but she doesn't really like to..befriend her workers? We don't have much employees, but we sometimes do? With several photoshoots and the songs stuff, we have several people we work with, we only meet up..but we also do have official co-workers, but I'm not allowed to see them."

       "That's..a bit odd, but I'm guessing you also don't know the reason?"

       Dipper opened his mouth slightly, before pausing to think..he never seen any of his co-workers since they don't even know about him. His mother didn't want others recognizing him by accident. "..well I kinda do. I don't really need to hide this anymore since you already know, but the other co workers also don't know I work with her. She doesn't like others knowing about me being a sibling of Mabel and she wouldn't like others recognizing me and her..similarities?"

       "..thats a bit harsh of her."

       "It is, but I don't really have a say in it..I'm not supposedly allowed to speak my opinions near her since she doesn't like that." The brunette rolled his eyes at that, yes he knew it was pretty out of the ordinary for him to show an attitude, but he recalled the amount of times he's been shut up by her just because he wanted to speak..he just never agreed with that. Well aaprt of him did, but most of him really wanted to shout at her. Obviously he didn't have the balls to do so.

       "Why haven't you filed a complaint about that? Or just speak up?..I mean, what can she really do to you? Shout back?"

       "She might fire me. I'm going to be honest, I use to think she was a BIT nice, but now I just think she hates my guts in general. Almost hates my existence..I don't hate her for that, I can't ever hate her, but it does annoy me now."