I looked up and nodded.
"so uhm... Sara how was it in there?" Asked Oscar...is he talking to me..

" I though that I was going to die there honestly, it was shit... definitely the worst thing-" I was cut off by Jamal.

" She is going to get arrested again for murdering the bitch Sia-" Jamal said quickly than put a hand on his mouth. I just chuckled. Jamal Jamal...

"Oh yea.. what happened between you two?" Cesar asked while other santos took my bags and put them inside.

"I told Monse to tell you... nevermind i tell you again.... it was Friday night....

*Flashback*

"No I don't think that's a good idea Sia... let's just go back home" I told Sia as I started to feel bad. She didn't listen and sold the drugs. Later that night she told me she was going home and I nodded.

On my way home I saw police officers but didn't do a thing just put my hood on.
I didn't do anything so there's nothing to be scared of.

Suddenly they pulled up and handcuffed me.
"What the hell is going on?" I asked them trying to pull my hands off.
"Sara Guzman you are getting arrested for selling 5 packets of drugs"
"WHAT? I DIDNT DO ANYTHING I SWEAR IM CLEAR! You can check my pockets I don't even have my keys or phone with me nor money or drugs!" I yelled while crying.
They checked me and chuckled " yea then what's this" the police officer asked me while holding a small package of kokain
"What? No no no... I didn't I swear... I'm not that stupid If I had that to tell you to check me... belive me I DIDNT DO AMYTHING!" I cried. How did that get in my pockets. I didn't even touch that shit.

-4 months later-
Wow so really Sia and Lewis... I can't belive it we were together for a year! How can he cheat on me with that hoe and get her pregnant! And I'm just here in prison because of her.
*end of flashback*

"That's messed up" I heard Julio say. I just nodded and jumped when I felt a hand on my tight. I saw it was Spooky and calmed down.

"Don't scare me like that Spooky.." I chuckled and he sat down next to me.

"You know you can call me Oscar... don't call me Spooky" he smiled at me.. those dimples make him even more attractive. Oscar is so hot looking and those tattoos.. the tear drop.. that necklace- what am I talking about he is something like my boss! My brothers best friend!

"You okay Diva you look lost?" Ruby chuckled. That's when I realised I was checking Oscar pretty good out.

I got red when I saw him looking at me smiling. Damn it Sara you are so dumb!
I nervously laughed and nodded my head.

•••

"It's nice to be back again." I said and looked at the sky.

"I missed you hermana.. I'm sorry that happened to you.." I heard Antonio say.

"It's past.. now I have to look what I'm going to do with my shitty future." I sighed.

"I'm sorry about that too" he softly smiled.

"What's up fools, hyna why you laying on the grass" Oscar said laughing at me. did he just call me hyna....omg I need to stop fuckkkk

"I don't know Spooky.. I mean Oscar...I'm just thinking.." I said and saw that Antonio was gone.. I guess he knew I was going to slowly open up to Oscar.. and maybe he would too. I mean I know things about him because of Antonio but him saying it himself it's better.

He sat next to me as I layed and lit up his joint.

"What are you thinking about nena" he softly asked. Boy stawpp with those nicknamesss.

"My future is ruined Oscar... I did nothing wrong, and I won't have a future but that creature will. She already has I mean.. my ex, her and her babygirl are living happy now working as a singer and him a photographer.. and I will just be stuck here with no job... prolly working as a trash women walking around the street taking all the garbage with me. Ugh even the though of that is discusting.. poor people who work like that..or maybe BRUGER KING UGH..."I blurted out.
He just looked at me then at the sky and put his hand behind his head, laying next to me.

" I know how you feel.. I wanted to be a chef..I can cook pretty good but my dream will never come true" he said looking at the sky.

I frowned at what he was saying.

"Really? You? Wow I'm sorry to hear that Oscar..."

"It's fine this is life... we can't change it"he said looking over at me.

"I should go home... it's late and I guess Antonio left already without me. Bye Oscar" I said and awkwardly hugged him..

"What is this?" He asked damn what a fool.

"You won't die if you hug me back. Ya know" I rolled my eyes. I'm not a person who hugs people but I don't know I just hugged him.

He hugged back and chuckled. I felt safe in his arms. The way he hugged me was like no1 has ever. Not even my exes... there is something about this guy... I just came home and I'm already feeling like this fuck.

I pulled away and walked away..

"Oh and im expecting you to cook me something I want to try it." I said while laughing and turning back to leave.

I heard him say okay and laugh.

Damn that laugh.

I went home and saw Antonio knocked out. I kissed his forehead and went to
Sleep.
__________________________________
A/n: well this was chapter 1... I'm so happy about this book.

Words: 1628