" What a lucky girl, honestly, dating the hottest bachelor in the city," Beth said. " I know right?" Hannah smirked, " Must be some girl to lock Bruce Wayne," she continued. " I wonder if it's the same girl he kept getting photos taken," Kate murmured.

Beth chuckled. " Seriously? Weren't they photographed about a year ago or something? I haven't seen anything on his romantic life for a while now, the man keeps his privacy," she said. Kate shrugged. " I'm just guessing,"

Skylar kept getting tense the more the girls talked. She didn't know what would happen if people found out, surely it wouldn't be that bad but she still didn't want her achievements to be taken for anything other than herself.

Then her phone started to ring. She picked it up. " Hey Jonn, is everything alright?" she asked. It wasn't usual for Jonn to call her, he almost always called her about Leauge business. " Yes, everything is alright. I was wondering if you could come by the Tower anytime soon," he answered. " Is something wrong?" she asked again. " No," he replied, " When can you come by?"

" Now, I guess?" she asked, still confused. " Great, I'll be waiting," he replied and ended the call. She turned to the girls. " I've got to go," she said. " What's wrong?" Hannah asked. Skylar shrugged. " Uhm, it was my landlord, he needs me to come home for something, I don't know, he didn't explain much," she quickly lied.

Hannah nodded. " Oh, okay, see you tomorrow," she said. Skylar smiled. " Definitely, it was nice to meet you all. Sorry to leave so early, I hope we can do it sometime soon," she said. The girls nodded. " Of course, see you,"

After leaving the pub Skylar directly went to the Watchtower, she was intrigued about what Jonn was going to do. Luckily she still had her suit with her in her bag, just in case. She would of course respond to a major event until the end of her pregnancy or at least until she wasn't able to.

Since the Leauge had expanded they now had personnel working for them who'd look over the transports, the maintenance of the tower, communications, cleaning, food and all that stuff. There were some members who had a permanent residence at the tower. She walked toward one of the personnel standing next to one of the panels.

" Hey, could you please tell me where Martian Manhunter is?" she asked along with a smile. The man turned to her after pressing a couple of buttons. " He's there," he pointed up.

The transportation area of the watchtower was probably it's biggest area. Around the transportation area were small platforms where the personnel worked from. There were four big doors that each led to somehwere else, living quarters, training areas, cafeteria, and storage. And in the middle of that room was a little tower with glass covering it, the control room. People would announce something from there if there was an emergency. The control room also had access to the meeting room in which the 'founders' of the Leauge went to when they wanted to discuss something.

The personnel was pointing at the control room. " Thanks," Skylar said and quickly made her way over there. She found Jonn there along with a green haired woman. He quickly spotted her. " Ah, I'm so glad you made it,"

Skylar smiled at him as she turned to the woman. " I'd like to introduce you to our new member, Fire," he said. Skylar's smile grew. " Cool, I'm Firegirl, nice to meet you," she said and the two woman shook hands.

" I've never met anyone else who had similar abilities to mine, it's so good to meet someone else," Fire said. " I know, right?" Skylar replied and they chuckled. " Also, I heard that you were taking a break from all of this for a while, and I'd like you to know I'm not trying to replace you or anything," Fire said.

Skylar furrowed her brows, " I honestly wasn't thinking about that, but, uh, thanks I guess," she mumbled. " You know," Fire started, " If you've got time, I'd really like to compare notes, there are some things I'd like to try but it's not safe to train with anyone,"