Miyuki Shirogane (2) x M!Reader - Kabedon

Start from the beginning

"Aw, I guess the four of us are going then." Kaguya sighs, looking back and Fujiwara, Iino, and Ishigami. "I'm really sorry, maybe I'll be free some other time this week." You reassure, and Kaguya sighs. "No, it's okay, don't work yourself too hard, okay?" She requests, staring into your eyes softly. "Yeah, sure." You nod, sweat dropping. You were about to return some files when an entire club barges in and the leader tackles you in a thankful club. It just happened to be the leader of the Anime Club. "Thank you so much (Y/n)! Thank you for making our club possible!" She cried happily.

It was kinda awkward sitting on the floor with a girl buried in your upper body. "No...um...Problem?" You reply, patting her head. "The Anime Club?" Ishigami asks, raising a brow. "Haven't you been a pending club all of last year because the school didn't know what to do with you AND you didn't have enough members?" He asks, looking over at your current situation. "Yeah, but (Y/n) made us a deal to take the morals of anime and write them down, as long as we learn something. He also helped gain members by advertising our club around school, so now we have more than enough!" The leader exclaims happily.

Kaguya stared the leader down like she was a feral mutt. "I see, but will you really learn anything? Since (Y/n) did this for you, you better be grateful, otherwise you'll have thrown his precious generosity away." Kaguya warns, making you sweat drop again. "It's fine, I trust them, Shinomiya, I'll check in with you guys sometime, okay? I just want your club to keep running since it was your dream." You reassure nervously, since being the center of attention wasn't your usual forte.

Shirogane glared at the girl from behind his desk, nearly snapping his pen in half. You help the girl up and stand with red tinging your cheeks to your ears. "Thanks once again (Y/n), we'll forever be in your debt!" The leader exclaims happily, hugging you once more before leaving. "She really likes you, (Y/n)! Maybe she'll ask you out if you're not careful!" Fujiwara giggles. Shirogane and Kaguya glare at her in unison, putting imaginary holes in her head. "Don't even think about it." They thought in perfect sync.

"Ah, well...We just met today and somewhat yesterday. I'm also...never mind. I just don't think I'm dating material." You smile sheepishly, rubbing the back of your neck. "Whaaaat?!" Fuji exclaims, leaning over the arm of the couch. "Everyone can be dating material with a little help!" She exclaims running up to you. Kaguya and Shirogane glared at her with the power of a thousand suns. "Fufu, I'm fine." You chuckle as she huffs, crossing her arms at you.

"Then I'll believe you if you come back from spring with a date!" Fuji exclaims, making you sweat drop, yet again. "Ah, pardon?" You ask not sure you were hearing her correctly. "If you somehow manage to get a date over break I'll believe you, but if you don't you have to let me help you." Fuji exclaims. "You have to trust her, (Y/n)! She's really good at looking after others!" Iino exclaims, pointing at a proud Fujiwara. You stand there, not knowing what to do. "Isn't this a bit absurd?" Shirogane asks, heaving a huge sigh. "What's so absurd about it?" Fuji asks, putting her hands on her hips.

"You shouldn't pressure someone to date, especially over a week span." Shirogane states, leaning on his arm and raising a brow. "Well, maybe I'll give him a second chance if he convinces me...After break!" She exclaims, grabbing her bag. "I'm gonna get ready for the festival! See ya! Get a date (Y/n)!" She exclaims, taking Iino's hand and running off. "Guess...I'll get someone to pretend being my date." You state with half lidded eyes. "How about I pretend for you?" Kaguya offers, avoiding your gaze.

"Hmm?!" Ishigami hums in disbelief, which was also harmful for his throat. Remember to rehydrate often. "I mean, I don't mind." She smiles shyly. "I....can't lie for that long. Sorry Shinomiya, I appreciate the offer, but I think I'll get someone who isn't on the council so Fufu can't interrogate them." You decline, then give Shirogane a quick glance. "Well I'm going home, text me if you have time to play online, (Y/n)." Ishigami smiles, waving goodbye to you.