Chapter 11

" now where's is the jjajang flavoured ramen ? " I mumbled while searching through the shelves of ramen in the store. As I was busy searching for it , I bumped into someone. I almost fell but regained myself and started bowing at the person. " I'm so sorry "

" it's okay " I stopped bowing and furrowed my eyebrows. The voice sounds so fimiliar so I perk my head up to look at the person. When I met his eyes , I immidiately widened my eyes. " C- , Chaemin ? " my eyes started to tear up.

My twin brother , Chaemin was infront of me. He was wearing a cap and a mask but I know those pair of brown orbs. They belong to my one and only brother. " I'm sorry but you shouldn't have seen me " he said and was about to run away but I grabbed his wrist.

I refuse to let him run away frok me again. No , not after he left me and my parents before they died. " Chaemin no , you are not leaving me again " I said trying to control my tears. " I'm sorry y/n but I'll just put you in danger especially since you're his soulmate "

" w- , what ? "

" I'm deeply sorry ... " I gripped was now weak since he mentioned about my soulmate and he managed to get lose. I watch as he went out of the store , leaving me once again without any reasonable reason.

I felt a tear left my eye but quickly wiped it away. I let out a heavy sigh and chuckled bitterly. " life's hard. Not only that my soulmate is a jerk but now my twin is leaving me for the second time " after I said that , I walked to the counter , pay the foods and went straight home.

[+]

" manage to put the chip on her ? " I got asked once I entered my partner's car. " no I didn't Minjun " I lied to him. I was surprised to know that my twin sister was the one that is soulmates with Lee Minho , my rival.

" damn it Chaemin , Sungjae hyung will be pissed " I rolled my eyes and removed my mask , then my cap to fix my hair. " not my fault you told me to wear this stupid cap , you know I can't see well while wearing this "

" you could've just bumped into her and throw the chip in her pocket or something "

' yeah , I won't do that to my sister eventhough I fucking hate Lee Minho '

I rolled my eyes mentally. Of course I hate Minho but y/n's my twin sister and I still love her. There's no way I'm putting her in danger just because of her soulmate.

" bumping into her ain't that easy when she's fully aware of her surroundings you idiot " I said to Minjun. " guess she isn't an easy one to catch " Minjun said and I just nodded , agreeing with him. " lets just go home and tell hyung about this , I'm pretty sure he'll find another way to catch Minho "

" whatever you say but she's the only chance to lure him to come to us " Minjun said and started the car. I went silent and look out the window. I shouldn't have join this stupid gang in the first place.

Now I'm putting my twin in danger , the only thing that I wanted to avoid all these years.

' y/n I'm so sorry but please stay safe '

[+]

A month has passed after everything had happened. A month after meeting my twin brother , Chaemin. As expected , I didn't see him at all after the incident at the store and alot has happened. Some are good and some are creepy.