Training

Obito did not expect therapy to be so draining. He had no idea how weak his body really was. He mostly sat in a chair doing stretches. After two hours of stretching, he got a ten minute break. His ten minutes passed faster than he would've liked. He then spent the next two hours lifting small objects and putting weight on his leg. He was able to lift two kilograms and could stand for seven minutes by the time he was done. His therapist, Dan Kato, gave him a schedule. It explained what he would do and on what days.

"Hmph!"

-----
Kakashi knew his training would be boring. He still wasn't prepared for the four hours of tests. He was told by his therapist, Shizune, that he would need to work on his depth perception. He tried arguing that he was fine and reached for a water bottle. He missed, his hand five centimeters from the bottle. Shizune gave him a smug look that said "what did I say?". He had to practice reaching reaching five centimeters to the left of the object he saw. Then, he was tested on long and short ranged vision. After the tests, he was dismissed.

"Ugh!"

-----
When Rin met up with Tsunade, she didn't even get a greeting. The fisrt thing she heard was "One hundred laps. Whole village. No chakra.". She obeyed and doubled over to catch her breath when she was done. Tsunade told her to run up to the top of the Hokage monument without her hands. Tsunade was already at the top when she got there. She then had to spend the remainder of the time studying the Byakugo seal. She had already been studying and had a head start. While studying, she had to dodge the rocks Tsunade threw at her.

"Argh!"

I'm not leaving youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें