Heat of the Moment

Start from the beginning

Ashi: but now you will have to change your clothes! You're totally drenched in the rainwater and i dont want you to fall sick okay?

Aashna: yeah, but then i would have to change somewhere nearby. And i dont find any safe place here.

Manav: dont worry, theres a hut there, i can see it. I think its safe.

We all went towards the hut and the rest of my friends stayed outside while me and Sanket went inside the hut. Manav had warned us to still keep the handcuff, oh god he and his stupid challenges. I had my bag with me obviously.

Inside the hut

Sanket's POV
The hut was small and there were no windows and there were no people living there, no idea who had built it!
Aashna closed the door

A: turn around

S: what?

A: what, what? Turn around, i need to change!

S: hm yeah ok

I turned around and felt something which fell on the ground, probably her tshirt, which she had removed. Then i heard her disappointed voice

A: oh goddd

I jerked and turned around to see her bare back just in her bra. I quickly turned back and asked her.

S: what what happened!?

A: i am not able to unhook this stupid bra, please call unnati to do it.

S: if you have forgotten, i am handcuffed to you, even you can call her from here itself.

Aashna called Unnati from there itself but her voice just echoed in that hut. It could not be heard outside. Outer voice could be heard in, but the inside voice could not be heard outside.

S: um can i do it fot you if you dont mind

A: uh okay

I turned around to see her sexy back. I moved my hands to unhook it. But My hands did not unhook the bra but just caressed her back. I trailed my hands on her back and i could feel her having shivers. I pulled her closer by her bare waist and kissed her on her nape. She closed her eyes feeling my kiss probably. I exhaled on her bare shoulders and she kept having shivers.

Aashna's POV
When he turned around, he besides unhooking my bra, kept caressing my back and kissed on my nape. I then felt his hot breath on my shoulders. He then pulled away.

S: um i'm sorry ju-j just

A: heat of the moment

S: ye-yeah

I knew he always stammered whenever he lied. I knew he wanted to do this and its just not the heat of the moment. He quickly unhooked my bra as i held it against my chest not making him to easily take a view on my breast. He turned around and i put the new bra on.

A: can you just hook this one

S: ya sure

This time there was no "heat of the moment". I changed clothes into a sweatshirt and skinny jeans. We then heard a loud voice from outside.

Manav: kitnii derr? Kuch aur toh karne nahi lage na andarr?

We came outside and gave them all deathglares.

Ashi: seriously we thought tum log abhi kal hi bahar aane wale ho.

Aashna: chalo abhi lets go.

We continued our trekking till we reached the end point of the day. Everyone were already inside their tents. Definitely, this was a highfive trek. There were tents at every end point. Lol. We had our dinner then we saw our professor giving us death glares. We had got a whole lot of scolding from him. We thoda sa praised him and he stopped scolding.

The next few days just went tiring and nothing happened. Me and Sanket did not have any hot moments. It was just trekking. Till we reached a point near to our Hampton Mountain. There was a resort up there. We would reach there in a day or two, depending on how much we rested.
At this point, there were tents too. It was sleeping time in our tents and..

---------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!

Haha!

Dont worry you will get the next chapter super soon! Sorry for the delay of this chapter tho!

I am loving your messages i am having in my instagram inbox. Love you all the most, keep sending them.

I hope you know my instagram id!

Its @aasanxx .

Comment below your favourite scene.

I hope you loved the hut part, then the cuddling part of the previous chapter and the "heat of the moment" part 😂❤️🙏

And i hope you will love the cuddling part in the next chapter too.

Oops🙊

Buhbyeeee