Sleepy Purple

Remake of how much I can remember of the first oneshot, wanted to remake because it was bugging me-

Scott's POV

I had arrived an hour early to work as usual, 11pm on the clock. I'd normally be patient with Vincent but knowing the usual, he'd arrive late, drunk, or some sort of bullshit i'd have to put up with for the night.

It had been 20 minutes, I had gotten bored and had taken out a book from my bag and started to read it, not really caring if Vincent showed up or not, I could handle the animatronics by myself anyways, the only reason boss wants two people is so one person and clean up the corpse of the other and continue working.

50 Minutes had gone by, absolutely no sign of Vincent showing up. I put my book back in my bag and shoved it under the desk and got ready for the night, next thing you know a car breaking could be heard from outside along with fast and loud footsteps.

I heard the pizzeria doors open after a jumbling of keys, Vincent walked into the office with a bottle in hand. Great, just great. Drunk as always and almost not late.

I got up and took the bottle out of his hand and gestured him to come sit down, which to my surprise he did. I put the bottle on the other side of the door where Chica comes from, I sat back down in my seat.

"How many bottles?" I asked, he didn't reply, "Vince?" "Two..." I looked at his face, it was obvious he hadn't slept. A few minutes later and the alarm went off, signalling that the shift has started.

I grabbed the tablet and went directly to pirate's cove, out of nowhere I was hugged in the stomach, "Scotty?.." I looked down at Vince who had his face in my chest. I put the tablet down and lifted him up onto my lap, he was already starting to fall asleep on me. I sighed, "what am i going to do with you?"