iv. heh, i'm definitely a better teacher than he is

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"I WISHED I FAILED THE BELL TEST, SO
I WOUDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM."

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

           KAKASHI CLEARED HIS THROAT, "Let's get started." he ambled towards a alarm clock that set on a log. "This here, is set for noon," he turned to his four students who looked at him with interest and confusion, but mostly confusion.

Kakashi then pulled out three bells form his pocket, jingling while doing so, "You assignment for today is to get these bells before noon strikes, if you don't i'll tie you to the wooden posts and eat your lunches in front of you."

Sakura gasped as soon as he said those words, and pointed towards the bells, "Wait! There's only three bells and four of us!" [Name] rolled her eyes and muttered "No shit sherlock,"

"Well, that just means only three of you will pass, or, all four of you completely flunk out," he then added, "You guys can use shuriken, and kunai. Come at me with the intent to kill me, you guys are ninjas now. If you aren't prepared for that, you'll never get the bells."

"Wait, Pervert–sensei?" [Name] asked, raising her hand high up in air. "Don't call me that. What is it?" Kakashi sighed, rubbing his temples.

"If i kill you, can i automatically become the leader of this team?"

"No."

"Fucking shit." the blonde angrily muttered, kicking the dirt covered ground like a child who didn't get what they wanted.

"But, Kakashi–sensei, don't those weapons that you mentioned seem dangerous–" Sakura got rudely interrupted by Naruto laughing, "Especially since you couldn't dodge that eraser!"

         "Class clowns are usually the weakest, you can ignore them completely and still be safe. Low scores, losers. Now then, when i say start, you begin–" he abruptly was interrupted by a pissed off Naruto who ran at him with a kunai in hand, but Kakashi simply grasped his student by the arm and spun him around so Naruto's kunai was pointed by his head.

          "Don't be so hasty, i haven't even said 'start' yet."

        Naruto struggled in his grasp, trying to escape as Kakashi let go. While that was happening the other three began to distance themselves away from the two.

        "But, i guess you did come at me with the intent to kill, so. . how do i say this? I'm starting to like you guys."

            [Name] groaned, "I don't care if you like us or not, pervert, can we start now?" she tapped her footwear onto the dirt, impatiently.

"All right, three. . two. . one. . start!"

▃▃▃▃

notes ...

i'm so sorry this is so short and bad, i'll edit later!

somebody in the last chapter commented that i needed a therapist and i laughed right there and then